Array

School
    10th Planet Austin

10th Planet Sherman starting to turn heads.

Congrats Anthony Tapia for making it on the laest MTS! This kid has gained my full respect! He started at the gym a little over a year & a half ago. After seeing him train a couple times I approached him & said " you'll make the perfect training partner for Jacob! Just dont get discouraged, with your heart you'll be a badass in no time!". It was a smashing at first but Anthony never gave in & quit like many others. Fast forward to two month ago & he's getting subbed regularly but giving Jacob some good rolls. He said to me " I've subbed Jacob 3 times out of a thousand, not bad huh?" With that glowing smile. Then he goes to HQ for 5 weeks & when he came back HOLY SHIT!! He got fast tracked! Watching him & Jacob roll now is a thing of beauty. They are playing the game better than the adults. You can't help but admire the heart of these two. I can't wait to see these two push each other to new heights

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    My bad! How could I forget stoner Mike (aka Michael Morgan) Anthonys partner in the clip. And Dylan Doolittle with that sick flying armbar to spiderweb finish.

Array

School
    10th Planet Sherman
    Well we seem to have the momentum. Anthony Tapia/Anthony Montana, he will answer to both names. Silly kid. He came back from Cali a serious grappler. His game is so smooth its scary. Thanks to all the guys at HQ for taking care of our kid. He had a great time . He was exposed to the best 10th Planet jiujitsu players on earth . We got him and Jacob Harris training like monsters. Strength and conditioning, Mobility work , Skills and drills, and lots of Rolling . Its really impressive how well they train together. We have our sites on the Gracie Worlds. Hoping to prove again how great the power of the 10 really is. Thank you all for the support . 10P4L !

im the real stoner mike yall better recognize
    stealing my title thats low
    we must battle to the death now

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSTONERMIKE View Post
    im the real stoner mike yall better recognize
    stealing my title thats low
    we must battle to the death now
    Lol,I'm sure there's a stoner Mike for every moon

Array