Array

School
    10th Planet Corona

Anyone in Boulder, CO have or know of a place to stay?

Hey guys
    I have recently relocated to Denver, and have been totally dropped by the people we were supposed to stay with.
    It's me (24) and my mother (52), and we were trying to find a place to stay in Boulder so I could train there.
    If anyone knows of any accommodation that's available at a reasonable price, please let me know, as right now we're at a stupid expensive hotel and it's draining our funds - but it's all we could get.
    I previously trained under Sean Bollinger and Jeremy Fields in Riverside, and would really like to get back to it.
    Thanks,
    Calan
    ownhousecj@gmail.com - email me with any information or advice, as we're very new to Colorado.

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Definitely check out the Boulder Craigslist and maybe Denver Craigslist, there are plenty of places available. http://boulder.craigslist.org/apa/ and/or http://boulder.craigslist.org/apa/

Regarding temp living, call up a bunch of places for the best deal. I moved back out here last year from the Riverside area (Norco Hills) and initially stayed in a decent motel and hotel for about $240 a week. That was here in Fort Collins though, but there are some decent deals in Denver, too.

Good luck man!

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Of the places in Boulder, maybe the Silver Saddle Motel, which is in a great spot, and as cheap as anything else in town.

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Ill ask around to see if anyone knows of somewhere to rent, but the Boulder Outlook hotel is the cheapest I know of. Might want to look in Longmont which is about a 15 minute drive. Its much cheaper and has much more available.