Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago/KJJ

Any 10p custom glass blowers out there?

I was recently thinking how siiick it would be to have a galaxy themed piece w 10 planet style millies on it. And I am thought, it would be even better if it were made by someone who trains 10p lol.

Have a really awesome idea!! Any 10th planet guys also work on glass? There HAS to be! lol
    Get at me, ill send you the design idea!

I know Zog knows a guy, not sure if he was a friend or student, can't remember. He made a pretty sic glass alien trophy. Which survived a couple of moves. Untill I hit it with the vacuum...

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I know a girl who does custom glass blowing stuff. She is a roller Derby girl, pretty cool with a good attitude, and a little edgey. Perfect for working on 10P stuff.
    I could link her facebook page if you wanted.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago/KJJ
    id check it out sure

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    K I will link her here later on. Facebook is blocked at work so I can't get the URL right now.
    Her Facebook name is "Kira Krunch-bone Kitty Robertson" on facebook, so that should help you find her.
    She has a page for her glasss blowing too. She makes some amazing shit.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    I met this guy at the 2014 Great Canadian Glass Gathering, he seems pretty cool and capable.

http://redbeardglass.wordpress.com/

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago/KJJ
    My friend owns a local grow shop, and he works with custom glass blowers. I do know a lot of people locally and internationally who blow glass. Just thinking maybe someone from the 10th planet family itself blows glass and wouldnt mind making a siick custom

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Guys just make sure no glass has the 10th planet logo on it. At one point eddie was considering working with a glass company, however the issues Tommy Chong went through when he was arrested for his son's glass company, changed his mind.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago/KJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Guys just make sure no glass has the 10th planet logo on it. At one point eddie was considering working with a glass company, however the issues Tommy Chong went through when he was arrested for his son's glass company, changed his mind.
    No problem! Thanks for letting me know! Not trying to get anyone in trouble. I'm medically legal here so i wouldn't imagine it ever being an issue, but regardless wont go down that rd.

Would have been awesome if Eddie could have had some official 10th planet pieces done, but this way it will be nice to have something original made.

No logo on it i promise ;p

Im thinking at this point just a galaxy themed frit piece with 10 planet millies on it.

Array

School
    Lookin'
    I think it becomes a problem when things cross borders, from state to state, because then it becomes a federal issue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast