Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is there a Houston, Tx or Louisiana 10th Planet in the future?

I live in West Louisiana and the closest 10th Planet school is 6 hours away in Sherman, Tx. I was just wondering if anyone knew if there was a school opening up there in the near future. I'm a 10th Planet book and dvd junkie and absolutely admire what Eddie has done!! I'm a blue belt in Bjj and after reading his books and watching countless hours of 10th planet submissions 101 on youtube jiu jitsu started to make sense. Everything flowed together and the submissions and transitions were amazing!! Dont get me wrong bjj itself is awesome but i believe you're limited in traditional bjj. I'm trying to convince some of my friends to train with me so i can work the moves i learned. Until then i guess i'll have to start road tripping to Sherman, Tx!!! BIG PROPS TO THE 10TH PLANET FAMILY!! MUCH LOVE!!!!

Array

School
    Ronin
    I wish, but I dont think there is anyone working on affiliation in Houston.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Maybe one day then!! Maybe i'll have to train my but off and do everything i can to get affiliated and open a school in Lake Charles, La!!!!

Array

School
    N/A
    Yo I'm from houston. Gracie Barra seems kinda big down here. Ill be happy as hell if someone opens a 10pjj Houston or maybe one day we can do it. If it does happen I'll do anything I can to help. My goal right now is jiu jitsu and possibly mma if I find the right people, environment, and circumstances for it. But if all falls short I'll be happy as hell to be part of a 10th planet school rather than a professioinal job that may make more money. I'm only 17 and all this is all talk, I need to take the right steps and be around the right people.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Nothing in the works right now in any part of Texas except El Paso
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Show South Texas some love ! haha

Array

School
    Paradigm Training Center
    Oh man I wish there was something going on in Houston! I know plenty of people who would be down for 10th Planet. Gracie Barra is so annoying sometimes!

Array

School
    The Mixed Martial Arts Center, CMJJ
    10th Planet
    5925 Caswell Rd, Beaumont, TX 77708
    (409) 554-0045
    Brian Debes

Starting Privates today

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    If you want affiliation you have to show you want it. And more important, have to earn it anyone that pushes 10p, knows the system, & meet criteria can start a hot box. If the hotbox shows mad potential affiliation is almost certain.

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Where are all these guys who are from Houston and wants to train 10thplanet tech??? The closest 10thplanet gym is in Beaumont. If you guys cant make your way there. Come to Ground Dwellers, Professor Eddie Avelar is huge on 10thplanet tech. We are located at north Houston.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast