Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym

My competition endeavours thread.

Instead of the way I was doing things a few weeks ago and clogging up the forum a bit with different threads, I just thought I'd make this thread today for any new comp footage from now on. I competed earlier today in the blue belt division (nogi) at Grapplepallooza. Took home bronze and I was delighted with it, I think I could have done better, made a few mistakes but its all part of the journey. The guy who beat me, I got him in an armbar at one point and the ref stood us up straight away, wasn't happy with it but then I just practically gave him the inverted triangle at one point and he got it in TIGHT. Same technique I used to use a lot but stopped. Anyway, I still had a great day, had some fun rolls and got to meet some of the 10p Ronins in Ireland. Went through some gogo clinch stuff with Rory and the honey hole. I noticed we got the attention of a few of our surrounding non-knee reaping peers.

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    1st match:

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    2nd match: (Dodgy armbar stand up in my opinion. Am I missing something?) I know we were close to the wall but a stand up while I was in that position was a bit shit.

Array

School
    10th planet decatur
    good job keith

Array

School
    southgate figthing academy
    Great job man, see what you mean about the stoppages, but sure the ref won't have a change next time
    Seriously man did us all proud

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Conor Garvey View Post
    Great job man, see what you mean about the stoppages, but sure the ref won't have a change next time
    Seriously man did us all proud
    Yeah that whole point bollix wont mean shit next time, I'm there to finish. Good experience to get in the blue belt division though, I'll come back stronger.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Stud
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Stud
    tits or gtfo

Array

School
    TBJJ
    I was thinking about starting a thread for all of my accomplishments, but then I would be clogging up the whole Internet and people would start complaining because their Netflix won't work.