Thread: Rash guard fit

Array

School
    10th Planet Hotbox Fairbanks, AK

Rash guard fit

I'm ordering one of the rash guards and was just curious of how they fit.......usually wear a large tee but my other rash guards are xl. Just wondering if I should go the same with the 10th planet ones.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Depends if it's phalanx or otm
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    I have hyabusa rash guards. I'm looking to order right from the 10th planet website

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne & Perth Hotbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Nuanes View Post
    I have hyabusa rash guards. I'm looking to order right from the 10th planet website
    I got an XL and found it to be a little short in the arms, perhaps you would want to go a size up than normal just to be sure. I'm an XL in Tatami but 10P I would go XXL with my next pruchase. Hope that helps a little mate!

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    I have found with OTM you order a size bigger but with Phalanx you order whatever size you normally wear. Biomech are made by Phalanx and Exoskeleton are made by OTM, i'm unsure who makes the classic Ranked rashguards though.

Array

School
    Ronin
    TIGHT! I usually wear a small or medium in normal shirts, my 10th Planet rashie (alien one) is a large and is skin tight (perfect 'for me'). I would go a size up from your usual shirt fit or two up if you usually wear a size down for a tight fit. From your post I'd 110% say XL

Array

School
    Victory MMA; 10th Planet Ronin
    Well, fwiw, I typically wear M shirts, but got a M biomech (phalanx), and I wish it was tighter. I'm afraid to order small though, that they'd be too narrow in the shoulders.

Array

School
    Thanks a lot for the help guys, much appreciated.

Array

School
    lightening mma kent england
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Noormets View Post
    I got an XL and found it to be a little short in the arms, perhaps you would want to go a size up than normal just to be sure. I'm an XL in Tatami but 10P I would go XXL with my next pruchase. Hope that helps a little mate!
    Had the same my exoskeleton and grimsby otm rash guards are tight with the exoskeleton sleeves coming up a little short but my freaks rash guard fits perfect so I would say one size up on 10p rashie unless its phalanx and the new italian phalanx material is so damn comfy makes all my other rash guards feel horrible