Array

School
    Gracie Humaita/Ronin

Updated Warm Ups: A Ronin's Companion (gifs & Doc)

Ok, I didn't realize there was an app for the new warm ups, but I committed to this before I saw it and hopefully people will still find this useful. The gif size and time can be unlimited and there is a link to a folder in the document where you can download them, so you can put them on your phone and watch without wifi etc. Also when this is finished I will link a download to a .html within the document so you can download it and (hopefully) use it on a phone without wifi access.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

I made this because I know there are a lot of non 10th Planet people and Ronin's who use the warm ups and often don't have instructors to teach them the proper technique, or critique their warm up form. I know some of us (and probably even some people who train at moons, affiliates and HQ!) are often left wondering, "whats that hand doing again" "where are my legs meant to be" etc.

The warm up videos are a great reference, but when you are still learning the series it can be frustrating, pausing and rewinding constantly to figure out what exactly is going on. So this is my solution.

So far only warm ups E are done, as that's what i'm going to be working on next. But eventually they will all be up. I also plan on making some more in depth gifs once all the series are done completely. Such as specific movements within the series and maybe some slow mo. Like I said you can also download the gifs inside the document.

If you have any requests for sections of the warm ups that you have trouble with, that you would like made into gifs leave a comment (I can't guarantee time frames though). Also I would love to hear your suggestions, comments etc.

Also if you have your own custom warm ups you feel like sharing, leave a video in the comments and I can add in a custom warm ups chapter at the end.

Thanks to B Mac for uploading the videos and the Moon Heads who contributed video!

I'll post up updates as I do them in this thread.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    Thanks brother!