Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    Cody MMA
    Just curious, are you currently awarding belts to your students and if so how many of each rank have you awarded and what rank is your highest ranking student?

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    And I reiterate: Fuckboi

image.jpg

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    And I reiterate: Fuckboi

image.jpg
    Disregard any Florida bashing. But you sir are a special type of bitch. Lying cupcake ass.

Array

School
    Holiday Inn Express
    Quote Originally Posted by mikel View Post
    I am confused....the video titled blue vs purple and blue vs black from july 2012, so I take it you are the blue....so in 2012 you understood bjj rank structure and then when u got on here u got confused, right? Did you really have a blue belt then, or is that when you started lieing? You went from blue to black in 2 years, but not really...it was all just a misunderstanding. We are all being mean to you, but you are so noble and in love with 10pjj that you are willing to put up with it right? Thats what I am getting from your post.

You arn't noble. This is being noble, a little advise. Stay away from roc, your not ready to take those guys on. Go somewhere and train for real, find the honesty that is the true wonder of bjj. Or send me a 100 bucks and ill give you a karate black belt lol. but seriously, dont try this shit with zog and his guys, bad idea.

BTW, is that you in cao man vids? If it is, your not a black belt, and your not at black belt level. You look to be around my level, blue. Nothing wrong with that, but delusion and belt chaseing will slow you WAY down. Try to enjoy the journey.
    No that is not me in those videos. My friend, and the purple belt was a Pan Am champ at purple. When I was blue, it was the same bullshit gym rank system. No different, that's why I entered the purple and above division, bc belts meant nothing

Array

School
    Holiday Inn Express
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Harris View Post
    Just curious, are you currently awarding belts to your students and if so how many of each rank have you awarded and what rank is your highest ranking student?
    No, when I took over my school last month, I did away with the in house belt system. I have a few pro mma guys and Grapplers that compete at purple / expert or higher. And a lot that compete and win at amateur and blue belt/ intermediate

Array

School
    Holiday Inn Express
    And no, I will not name anyone bc I won't drag them through the mud with me

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    RJ,

Straight up dude, I think life here is going to be pretty tough until you get legit. Get some instruction, get legit rank, get some wins, make a contribution to a charity, go tell Oprah how sorry you are...and then come back.

I don't envy you. Probably feels bad to get caught out. But you're going to be treated like an exile here.

Training would probably be more fun.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    So why lie about your rank then. Why tell us you're sorry and say it was to get fat out of shape old
    People.

Once a liar always liar in my opinion. I liked your technique, but I don't like your bullshit song and dance.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Albuquerque
    I am so confused

Array

School
    Holiday Inn Express
    I obviously fucked up. I really meant no deception. Please remember that I started all of this. I'm a fucking moron. #fuckboi

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast