What you guys Think about tristar JJ ?

i was wondering what you guys think about Trsitar JJ ??

Ive heard good thing about it...I dont know if there are open about the system tho....

yea that was i want to know if they got an open mind on the MTS.... cuz they are known for their closed mind..

Maybe some one here is training at tristar? Anyway are you planing going to montreal soon? They are tristar's everywhere now!

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Train with Louis ho if you're in Montreal don't be a mo mo

ig and twitter @jm10p

Array

School
    Lookin'
    This thread is suspicious. The first 2 posters have brand new accounts, seem to be the same, and post within 1-2 minutes of each other. And 10P Hollywood for location? That was awhile back, right, but this a new account? GTFOH!

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    really? Thats not what i herd at all, Nicolas Roy told me when firas came to quebec city he was super nice to everyone, shook everyones hand and had an open mind about JJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by RubberDeath View Post
    yea that was i want to know if they got an open mind on the MTS.... cuz they are known for their closed mind..

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    lol, good work detective
    Quote Originally Posted by JHouse View Post
    This thread is suspicious. The first 2 posters have brand new accounts, seem to be the same, and post within 1-2 minutes of each other. And 10P Hollywood for location? That was awhile back, right, but this a new account? GTFOH!