Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough

Rousey would be happy to compete in Metamoris....

....Later.

Quote Originally Posted by Rousey
    "I'd be happy to do Metamoris if they paid me as much as they paid me for a UFC fight. I don't really have that much time. Right now, it's so much to keep up with the acting career, and the MMA career going. And everyone keeps going, 'Are you going to do WWE? Are you going to do Metamoris? Are you going to do four fights this year? Are you going to be an astronaut?' I'm like, 'Hold on. I can't make time to run for President right now, I can only do so many things at one time.' I would happy to do Metamoris. I think it would be a really cool idea when I'm done fighting, too, because that's one of those sports that is kinder on the joints that you can do for a long time."
    Read the short article here:
    http://www.mmamania.com/2014/9/15/61...-metamoris-mma

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Madisonville TN
    Makes sense to me. It would be a solid choice after her stint with the UFC is over, though I could see her doing movies/WWE style stuff more than I can as a Metamoris competitor.

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    I think she should compete at Metamoris for free right after she runs for President.

Array

School
    EMU Judo, Final Round
    Serious question. Who would YOU put up against her? Who is another grappler with serious submission pedigree? My first instinct is to say Kyra Gracie but she is much smaller then Ronda.

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    It would be that big chick that called her out when ronda said she could beat anyone in JJ. Since she said it...it looks ...wierd that she doesn`t want to compete against anyone in JJ after saying she could beat anyone in JJ. Or maybe she said BJJ or no gi JJ..something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Kiernan View Post
    Serious question. Who would YOU put up against her? Who is another grappler with serious submission pedigree? My first instinct is to say Kyra Gracie but she is much smaller then Ronda.