Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

10th planet combat Jiu-Jitsu info needed

I have been getting interested in combat JJ and was wondering if anyone had any information about it and know anyone I should talk to about getting good combat JJ training. Thanks, inbox me or comment below to share the information

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Don't you train with Zog??

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Yea, of course but he's the one that told me to post it on here and ask the team personally.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    Never heard of "combat jiu-jitsu." Heard of combat aikido and combat sambo. Most folks interested in jiu-jitsu with striking do MMA. Why not go that route? (Just curious.)

Array

School
    lawsons combat sports
    Combat jiu jitsu, in the way he is asking, is a sport/competition method thought up by Eddie Bravo a few years ago. Phen was just trying to find out the rules and competition information. The reason not mma is that it isn't legal here for a minor to compete mma. So Phen wanted to put together some type of mma/combat jiu jitsu tournament. And I think he just wants to hit people on the ground without getting in trouble lol. Anyway its his thing so I am mskeing him do it on his own. Part of growing up. So he ask Zog and then posted here. He will figure it out if he wants it bad enough

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Listen to Zog! He kinda knows his stuff. With a world class instructor like him , you'll progress faster if you just do, & not question. He knows your strongpoint & holes if you train under him & would never tell you something that won't help you.
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps