Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu

Array

School
    Salt Lake Grappling Club
    I've kind of been waiting for this to proliferate more heavily in no-gi since magid hage brought so much attention to it on the other side.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    I wonder if it can be done while keeping full guard. Going to have to play with it.
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.eddy.56 insta #jesushadamoustache

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago/KJJ
    I've been put to sleep with it and also won matches in live competition with it. We have been playing with this choke at the yooper hotbox for a few months and its deadly.

Luckily I was there with Greg when Red showed this one to us, and I love it a lot too.
    We have had mostly success with using it from bottom when in side or in top side. And you can go from one to the other (roll with their momentum if they try to roll out.)
    If the guy is on top and mounts, its still on unless he defends the elbow.
    Red was mentioning that his guy's let opponents pass their guard to fall right into it.
    I personally like it from top quarter guard too, but have not felt the right angle in full guard from the bottom to try it.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by stan myaskovskiy View Post
    I've been put to sleep with it and also won matches in live competition with it. We have been playing with this choke at the yooper hotbox for a few months and its deadly.

Luckily I was there with Greg when Red showed this one to us, and I love it a lot too.
    We have had mostly success with using it from bottom when in side or in top side. And you can go from one to the other (roll with their momentum if they try to roll out.)
    If the guy is on top and mounts, its still on unless he defends the elbow.
    Red was mentioning that his guy's let opponents pass their guard to fall right into it.
    I personally like it from top quarter guard too, but have not felt the right angle in full guard from the bottom to try it.
    Stan hittin' it from top @ 12:50

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Sounds like something I should watch....

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Precision Jiu Jitsu
    I use a lot when someone gets me in side control then I hook their leg so it pulls them in tighter. Works well and worst case scenario I get into better position as they bail on side control

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Beautiful, I've been fucking around with the gable grip variation from top side, but this is money

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12