Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dead Orchard

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario Lopez Alvarez View Post
    Good catch on seans video brian! Should we rename the position the dead sean? Sean Orchard? Sean if the dead Orchard?

Just some suggestions! Lol

Thats funny b/c i remember watching that video a long time ago as well. Crazy how things keep on evolving.
    This is the thread where it got named. Good luck renaming it, I think its that way to stay I think it got named that because Nathan has done it so much, not because he made it up. I've never heard him claim to have made it up. I doubt Sean is losing much sleep over it, but I thought I'd give him some credit anyway

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I was really watching how Orchard was setting it up on both Baret and Denny and found a couple details that helped my Dead Orchard game. Hit one today and will continue to go for them. I'll be looking to hit as many as Orchard in competition.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    There are a crazy amount of dead orchard set ups. All are unique and valuable. Brian and Sean both do it differently than I do. I honestly do plan on putting out a basic instructional at least one of the ways I do it. Or you could have me out to your school to learn all the dirty little details. (:
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Portland Moon Head/Instructor
    My youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/monzon421
    Use the discount code DEADORCHARD at Phalanxfc.com to get %15 off any purchase.

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Instructions aren't clear, got my dick stuck in the elevator.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan orchard View Post
    There are a crazy amount of dead orchard set ups. All are unique and valuable. Brian and Sean both do it differently than I do. I honestly do plan on putting out a basic instructional at least one of the ways I do it. Or you could have me out to your school to learn all the dirty little details. (:
    November 23rd private lesson
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Debes View Post
    This is the thread where it got named. Good luck renaming it, I think its that way to stay I think it got named that because Nathan has done it so much, not because he made it up. I've never heard him claim to have made it up. I doubt Sean is losing much sleep over it, but I thought I'd give him some credit anyway
    Yeah, i meant that as a joke.

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan orchard View Post
    Cant wait to see the video Nathan! And it would be awesome for you to come out at some point.

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Apperz View Post
    It has been promised and promised - Nathan has proved it is one of the scariest moves in NoGi grappling… yet, still no detailed instruction. Come on Nathan, help us up and comers out
    This is NOT an instructional, but maybe you can get something out of it. Dead Orchard on the 2nd match.

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    More Dead Orchard.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Wow!

I like that tomoe Nagi guard pull shes doing. Such a beast. Those Dead Orchads were looking awesome
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast