Array

School
    10th Planet St. Louis

Thanks to Erik [Compella] Cruz from Team Endure RABJJ for coming to Japan!

Eric was visiting japan and came down to our gym on yakota air force base. He went through the lock down to the Electric chair sub to sweep into the vaporizer. We had a big class turn out. Everyone wanted to see what 10th planet was about and he definitely did not dissapoint. He even stuck around for a traditional japanese meal [Chilis] and it was a blast. We all appreciate you coming out and hopefully it will happen again one day. Another big thanks to Sanni Wehbe for setting this up, couldn't happen without him.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Tokyo Hotbox
    Here are some pictures from the weekend.

Mini-Seminar at Yokota Airforce Base (Endure BJJ)

Erik and Eric

Teaching Class at Grabaka Jiu Jitsu Club

Chilling with Daisuke Nakamura (Head instructor of Grabaka)

Video of Compella rolling with one of the top brown belts in Grabaka
    Last edited by Sanni; 11-18-2014 at 08:05 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Tokyo Hotbox
    Just have to say that it was a great honor to chill with and learn/teach with Compella this past weekend.
    Of course, picking up the Jiu Jitsu skills was great, but hanging out with Erik I was reminded about the reason why I do Jiu Jitsu, and how it can transcend cultural barriers and connect people regardless of their background. The man is a beast, and if I could even become 50% of the teacher/guy he is, I would consider myself a huge success. Luckily I feel like I am on the right track, and even with my extremely busy schedule and struggle on a daily basis, I am now motivated more than ever to make 10th Planet Japan a reality.

10th Planet for Life!
    Last edited by Sanni; 11-18-2014 at 08:18 PM.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Dope!

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    Thx guys, it's great to know that people are open to new techniques and willing to take the journey to the 10th planet! The training at Team Grabaka in Tokyo wen't very well! I even dusted off the Gi and strapped up my shiny new black belt, lol. The training @ Yakota Air Base with my 10th planet St.Louis comrades was also amazing, with a Ricardo Almeda black belt facilitating the session, good times I can't wait till 10th Planet Japan is a reality and we all have a chance to train there and experience the culture that first gave birth to this beautiful martial art. #10P4L