Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Let's not forget that Boogey is repping 10P hard in the MMA world, and slaying it for the majority of the time.
    Last edited by Kurzy; 10-28-2014 at 08:24 AM.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Geo, and Decatur.
    Last edited by Brian Beaumont AKA Thor; 10-28-2014 at 09:03 AM.
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    [QUOTE=JHouse;240002]Definitely Cora. From what I've seen, she has more competition footage this year than pretty much everybody on this forum combined (again, for this year)...and she's still a Ronin.

Thanks bro. There is a reason for my madness... You see, this Nov will be our 2nd year anniversary of finding 10thplanet. It was about 1.5 yr after Cora started jiu jitsu and she wasn't picking it up like I think she should. So one day I got an idea. I remembered watching Shinya Aoki killing dudes with this particular technique in Pride. I don't know what's it called until I search for his videos and so happen the technique was called Rubber Guard. With that I continue to research it further and lead me to Submission 101 with Ari. But that was just technique, I want to see it live in tournament. So I search further and found Master Eddie and Denny. I studied and studied and studied to see if Cora can use it also. Then I search for "kids jiu jitsu rubber guard". Nothing pop up. I search using various words relating to kids and rubber guard, still there was nothing. Even the adult barely have anything except for Master Eddie's match and Denny's. All this before I found this forum of course. So with me not able to find any kids doing rubber guard in tournament, I was set on filling that void. So as we started to train the rubber guard, Cora was able to use it to win her match a week later at a tournament. Thus now I have her very 1st win via rubber guard. And its been almost 2 years now and we have flooded the internet with her videos so that maybe, just maybe someone else out there is searching for kids rubber guard like we were. Even with her loss, it still going up online because people can see where she came from and how she progresses. Is she the best, no..not by far, but she will be the most transparent because sharing is caring.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Beaumont AKA Thor View Post
    Geo, and Decatur.
    I completly agree.

I think cora and amber and all the others have been great in comp. but geo has reached the top level of competition and killed it. not only that he got his black belt and has taken his moon to a new level. he has also brought break dancing techniques into tenth planet with boogie and imo that has been a massive influence on the system.

for moon, it has to be decatur imo. brandon has been doing sooooo many seminars, he has a video of him beating a challenger in his gym which has over 488,000 hits online. the guys in his gym are killing it in competition. manny is the only dude to have so many sorcerer submissions. so much more. added to that, brandon has brought out heaps of interesting videos and is always on the forum helping out people with super technical advice.

personally brandon has given his time to help me out when i needed some advice online and im looking forward to training with him when i finish studying.

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ (SousaBJJ.com)
    Man I'd go with Denny, Cora or Alan Jouban, and Moon of course Louis Ho and 10P Montreal

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ (SousaBJJ.com)

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericp View Post
    This video was from last year bro, so it doesn't count...LOL

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    This is gonna be a crazy poll :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    --Geo(EBI x 2 and beating Jeff Glover), Ben Eddy(a purple belt getting 2 hindulotines.. which HE made up.. in EBI is pretty huge), and Denny(Naga, EBI.etc) Too close to call between these and there are a few more guys on the radar but I think these 3 are a notch ahead IMO.

--Hard to vote against Bmac and Decatur considering he wet willy-ed a guy in front of everyone on the internets.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I don't normally nominate my own guys, however I'd like to throw Big Cat (Tom Carbone) into the equation. In the past year he's medaled no less than silver in every tournament and usually doing multiple divisions. I'll have to double check the medal count with him. Some of the medal highlights include 3 Naga Gold 2 Silver, winning a sub only absolute stacked with purple belts and winning his first sub only superfight(via triangle) vs. a legit Behring BJJ Brown Belt all as a Blue belt, on the same day. He was also promoted to purple belt this year(with only 1.5 years of training).
    Last edited by Chris Herzog; 10-28-2014 at 09:09 PM.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast