Array

School
    New Breed MMA academy

Grappling with plugs/gauges. Any tips on how to cover them,take care of them etc.?

I've tried using tape but it comes off and headgear seems to give me headaches..any tips?

i use silicone plugs. that way they are very bendable and you dont feel them. in some intense scenarios they can still be pulled out but there is zero pain or anything like that. get a few cheap pairs in case one gets lost in a roll but even that has never happened to me

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    I used to roll with an underarmour headband, but it was always eventually come off once someone went for a collar tie or head/neck choke/tieup. I to dear a bunch of other gear though calf sleeves, knee sleeve, knee pad over the knee sleeve, ankle sleeves, rash guard, and compression shorts under the shorts (along with a cup). I purchased a pair of wrestling ear guards but never used it (guess I've been lucky to train with folks who aren't too rough, and just tap when it starts to mess with my ears).

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    I just take my plugs out before training, never had any problems but mine are 20mm.

Array

School
    lightening mma kent england
    Ask boogeyman