Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    I'm not sure. Can you give me an example?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ap-8os2e4g

Hugging the knee at 3:37 and 4:20

So for the Omo, am I cupping the elbow when you say control the elbow?

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    I will also switch back to reverse spiderweb and bite down on their head with my far leg if they get too posturey. It's all about bending their spine.

I'll also mono roll ASAP. I love the omo and jiu claw, but it's a shit or get off the pot position. When you see it as the finish point they have time to gather base and plan escape by feeling your pressure, or lack there of. Move through the position and stay tight.

It's hard on big guys. And good guys. I love omo's but it's usually part of a combo that finishes with somethin else.

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    I will also switch back to reverse spiderweb and bite down on their head with my far leg if they get too posturey. It's all about bending their spine.

I'll also mono roll ASAP. I love the omo and jiu claw, but it's a shit or get off the pot position. When you see it as the finish point they have time to gather base and plan escape by feeling your pressure, or lack there of. Move through the position and stay tight.

It's hard on big guys. And good guys. I love omo's but it's usually part of a combo that finishes with somethin else.
    I couldn't have put it better myself.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    All the stuff everyone else is saying.... Plus if his response is hard posture, the Ice-pick in golden. I can't believe no one has said that actually... Just got to control that elbow like Brandon said.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Not one fartoplata joke yet....guys, I am impressed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12