Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin

Cora's matches from Fight 2 Win 2/21/15

Last Friday we drove to Denver, Co (16 hours) for Fight 2 Win TOC 16. Cora fought in 5 divisions ranging from 12-14 yrs old and 90-109 lbs boy. At the beginning she had 5 matches on 3 different mats...at the same time!!! She didn't have a break in between. When she finish with one match, she had to run to another mats where her opponents were waiting. It was quite a sight to see for the spectators. It turns out to be a shark tank!!! Over all she got 3 Gold, 1 Silver, and 1 Bronze. Enjoy.

PS- I want to apologize to Drew Ash and the 10thplanet Boulder crew for not being able to stick around to cheer you guys on. We were alert of the snow storm and we had to get the hell out of Dodge (Denver) before it hits.

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    Wow. Some of those boys were really big. It won't be long until she's competing at my weight! She must have great cardio to compete non-stop like that. What a talented young lady.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    She's an assassin

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Murray View Post
    Wow. Some of those boys were really big. It won't be long until she's competing at my weight! She must have great cardio to compete non-stop like that. What a talented young lady.
    I really don't know where she get the cardio from either. I roll a couple of rounds with her and I'm exhausted. But yet there she was 1st time fighting in high altitude and she still go for 10 matches. The 1st 4 matches were back to back to back to back, none stop against kids who were mainly wrestlers.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    I suspect massive amounts of steroid use, or that Cora is actually a terminator.

Also, amazing vid Cora. Keep up the good work Team Triangle Queen!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrique "Kiko" View Post
    I suspect massive amounts of steroid use, or that Cora is actually a terminator.

Also, amazing vid Cora. Keep up the good work Team Triangle Queen!
    LOL yeah she put on a triangle clinic for sure. She got them in a pop triangle, a rubber guard triangle, an inverted triangle, a scrambling triangle....all sort of triangles. I guess Denver, Co know why she is the triangle queen now... What's funny is that they know to watch out for her triangles, but they don't know where its coming from.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    10 matches?!?! She never looks tired ever. She is turning into a beastly teen before our eyes, you can tell she is getting stronger. Her vision while inverted is sharp. Her EBI super fight is gonna be epic, Jessa Khan already tapped her but Cora is a different person now so we'll see if she's improved enough to get revenge, can't wait! :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    10 matches?!?! She never looks tired ever. She is turning into a beastly teen before our eyes, you can tell she is getting stronger. Her vision while inverted is sharp. Her EBI super fight is gonna be epic, Jessa Khan already tapped her but Cora is a different person now so we'll see if she's improved enough to get revenge, can't wait! :-)
    She is coming along nicely with her training. I'm putting her in front of anyone and everyone I can find. On March 7th, she will have another tournament in Austin, Tx while on our way to Cali. I'm super excited as I am calling out all the toughest boys around Texas to come for this event to help beat up on Cora so she can get ready for EBI. The adults better bring it or else she will steal the show....