Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness

Sun Gazing Explained

#10thPlanetAlchemy

WARNING - Do not try sungazing without first learning the proper times of the day to do it. Only within the first and last 30-60 minutes of sun light is safe.

Here is a pretty good short docu on sun gazing, covering some of the myths and misconceptions about it. Guy even goes to an eye doc to see if there has been any damage to his eyes after doing it for some time

part 1 of 2
    Last edited by Sean Marshall; 03-03-2015 at 05:24 AM.

Array

School
    part 2 0f 2

Ive been doing it for a long time now. Haven't gone blind yet. There is just a proper time to do it. I dont do it everyday. Just if I happen to feel like it or am up at sunrise. I did not start with the adding 10 seconds per day method. I just went by feel when I first started. Kinda like a feeling of being full or content and relaxed is when I would stop or if it starts to get to high in the sky. Its just a little extra battery charge every once in a while and feels good.

Who else in tha 10P is a sun Gazer. I think I only know of 2 others. Randall Dolf and the a Germany Instructor I think. I could be wrong. Anybody out there have any questions or experiences to share?
    Last edited by Sean Marshall; 03-03-2015 at 05:24 AM.

Array

School
    Sungazing -- Why I Stare At The Sun | in5d.com

Array

School
    Vitamin D3 Synthesis - Video about how we make vitamin D from the sun through our skin. What other things are we transmuting from the sun with our body that we dont even know about

#10thPlanetAlchemy

Array

School
    This guy is like the king of sun gazing. Hes been spreading it for years and trying to get more people to convert energy from the sun

Array

School
    blank
    i have never heard about this until now. i'm intrigued. i'll definitely be checking out a bunch of this material.

thanks a lot for sharing.

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona AOK
    I seen a documentary about this, I thought it was interesting except one of main guys that promotes it claimed he hadn't eaten in years because he gets all his nutrients from the sun. Turns out they followed the guy around and he was caught on camera at a buffet grubbing down. Lol I dont remember his name but he was from India i think. Anyway pretty interesting subject and your right about Randall, not sure if he still does but Eddie was talking about it on an EBR.
    No Jiu Jitsu, No Life
    Know Jiu Jitsu, Know Life

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    That "Real life barbie doll" chick said the same thing. She get's all her nutrient from teh sun and by breathing air.
    lol
    Woahkayyyyyyy....

Anyways thanks for sharing Sean. You always post interesting stuff. I hope I get a chance to check some of these videos out at home.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Usually when there is something a bit mysterious, fakes are there first to make that money. Then that crap is all people have to reference from. Its that way with most mysterious things before they become widely known. I only know of one guy that was tested. I think he just needed boiled water or something. There was also that kid that sits under a tree but I dont know if he was tested by scientists or just watched for a bunch of days in a row. Supposedly real not eating ever is a practice that is not widely taught because it would disturb society. People need to work at there own speed learning about mysterious things or the negative energy from them not being ready to hear about something sometimes gets thrown at you and it just has a negative result. Like someone back in the day discovering that the earth revolves around the sun instead of the universe revolving around earth, being thrown in jail or executed for spreading truth... In ancient time men would climb up a cliff by rope into a cave then stay stuck in there. If they could not completely give up the attachment to food then they would die. I have to search for something I heard about a while back where an entire town did this practice together but dont teach outsiders or something like that. I forget the actual name of the practice. I have to look it up.

Gonna go on a super google search tonight for sun gazing studies and research done. Videos are just so much easier to go through

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    I was never told that you shouldn't look at the sun during sunrise or sunset?
    In fact, I thought looking at the sunset/rise is something everyone does from time to time.
    Yeah, meditating twice a day is good for you.

I encourage anyone who thinks they can do without eating to give it a try, start with 100 days. If you dont feel well just push through.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast