Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Excellent defense. A good stack can counter all guards including the rubber guard. People been stacking me for over 20 years. It's like the sprawl against double legs, it's all about how you match up with your opponents and if you know the counter to the counter to the counter to the counter and so on. If I said I've never had my rubber guard shut down by a good stack that would be like Jon Fitch saying his double leg shots have never been stuffed by sprawls. Stacking and posturing are the best guard counters, get some of that in your game
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    if u read the comment section youll see the guy doing rg doesn't do rg, he was just an example so yeah, he wasnt doing it to perfection thats for sure lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frode Nilsen View Post
    Yes.. just pointing out that the "stack slide through" thing becomes a bit harder if the mission arm is framing against the collarbone/neck. The guys in the video has the arm nearly extended, which again has to do with poor flexibility. Am i wrong? Other than that i totally agree, every guard can be dealt with like you say.

Btw. loved your Metamoris tune, Brandon! Peace from Norway!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12