Array

School
    Trials MMA

Atention Drew Ash- Colorado Train-cation

What's up Drew? Im in town for the week and I was wondering if it would be cool to come and train? I was thinking maybe tonight would be cool to start? I tried emailing and messaging you here as I'm not on FB. Let me know man. Thanks. 10P4L.

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Hey Ryan ill txt him and have him check this thread but im sure he's gonna say your more than welcome to come and class starts at 6 tonight

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Ryans a good dude, take care of him
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Of course!!! Class starts at 6 so be a little early to sign a waiver.
    -Drew

Array

School
    Trials MMA
    Hey man not going to be able to make it in tn. I'll be in Fort Collins visiting some friends tn. I wanna thank you though for hooking me up. I had a great time. If anyone is ever in the Boulder area I would deff check out Drew's place. It's a nice clean gym to go along with Drew's extensive knowledge and enthusiasm for the gentle art. 10P4L.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    The camaraderie that the 10P fam has for each other consistently demonstrated to me through this forum, videos, and the 10P brothers and sisters that I've had the pleasure and privilege to share ideas and train with is one of the big reasons I'm proud to be part of this community.