Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Watkins TKD and BJJ Arlington TX

Crack head control- what's your go to from here?

Been playing with crack head a lot lately, guys at my gym are stacking me heavy now. What do you guys like to do to combat the stack? What do you like to do to prevent the stack when you first hit CHC?. Trying to get some ideas since being a Ronin.

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Invisible collar ASAP.
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Dead orchard alllll day
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago/KJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Dead orchard alllll day
    What he said! One of my go to's. Won 3 times in my last 3 comps with it ;p also, make sure to trap a leg if they stand

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    If u have lanky legs, dead orchard is almost unstoppable. For me I'll get IC somehow someway since I'm in full rubber guard, prolly the invisible crackhead route
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Dead orchard unless they are too stocky in which case crackhead is extra control for me to pursue getting the hand to the mat, lots of options with crackhead

Array

School
    Watkins TKD and BJJ Arlington TX
    Thanks guys. I'll work on that Dead Orchard from there. Thanks for taking some time from your busy schedule to help out Eddie, very much appreciated. I fucking love the forums, such a big help.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    Anyone got some tricks for getting dead orchard when you don't have spider legs? Or is it just a no go?

Array

School
    HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Atley View Post
    Anyone got some tricks for getting dead orchard when you don't have spider legs? Or is it just a no go?
    Transition from Crackhead to Invisible Crackhead. From there, if your pump is on point, you can sometimes force a guy to cross his arms. It might give you just enough room to lock a Dead Orchard if your legs aren't long. It all really depends on the size of the guy in your guard.

If you come to the conclusion that Dead Orchard is a no-go against your training partner, go Invisible Collar to Muddy Waters if you really like the high guard game with the shoulder locking.

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    If I can pull of the dead orchard that is a no brainer but sometimes I know when I'm in crack head that I won't be able to pull that off so I just stay with the pump and try to lock that shoulder. If I can dump you to spider web from there it a wrap not the most fancy transish super basic but never fails me. that pump game can definitely be developed to where youre just retarded strong from that crack head posish still working on it

ig and twitter @jm10p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast