Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    garage with friends

whats the best way to clean mats after rolling

whats the best way to clean the mats after rolling? best/affordable product to use to clean the mats without damaging the surface of the mats. i hear bleach is no good for the mats. i roll at my house on mats 8x8 usually with the girlfriend but my friends are planning to come over and i don't wanna start / spread any ringworm or nasty stuff around, so I'm trying to get in on that clean tip.
    If anyone is near san jose, california. feel free to hit me up on here and get some more time on the mats

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Dollamur has a mat cleaner, and so does Defense Soap.

http://www.defensesoap.com/defense-s...infectant.html

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Steam

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Lysol sells a 99.9% antibacterial solution that kills MRSA. You blend it with water. Its the cheapest way and just as effective. My wife is a germ freak so I mat clean the entire house.

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I pee on mine. Kills EVERYTHING!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLucca View Post
    Lysol sells a 99.9% antibacterial solution that kills MRSA. You blend it with water. Its the cheapest way and just as effective. My wife is a germ freak so I mat clean the entire house.
    MRSA if you're fancy like Nelson, or one can just call it by its commonly known name as Staph. Nasty, highly contagious.

I like the sound of the Lysol one if you vouch for its effectiveness. Cost effective + high quality = value. I like value.

Thanks for sharing Nelson.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrique "Kiko" View Post
    MRSA if you're fancy like Nelson, or one can just call it by its commonly known name as Staph. Nasty, highly contagious.

I like the sound of the Lysol one if you vouch for its effectiveness. Cost effective + high quality = value. I like value.

Thanks for sharing Nelson.
    They are not exactly the same. Traditional staph is a lot more common, easier to treat with antibiotics, and easier to kill on surfaces. MRSA is Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus; basically a special kind of staph that is resistant to many antibiotics and disinfectants.
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Campagnola View Post
    They are not exactly the same. Traditional staph is a lot more common, easier to treat with antibiotics, and easier to kill on surfaces. MRSA is Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus; basically a special kind of staph that is resistant to many antibiotics and disinfectants.
    Interesting and ty Pat.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Campagnola View Post
    +1. This is why they've had to develop various types of medications over the years because the strains evolve. Much like how we have to develop new strains of flu vaccines because there's constant adaption that goes on with the strains and the older medications. Whatever you get, make sure it works on MRSA.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago/KJJ
    This stuff is awesome! Mats don't get sticky after use. It works wonders too. http://zebraathletics.com/product/mm...ctant-cleaner/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast