Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Very nice to meet you Brian. I definitely picked up on some killer details and reinforced some things I haven't been doing. Hopefully we'll see ya again soon, maybe getcha over to our place whenever things balance out.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Lived up to the hype.

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    It was awesome. Stealing all of your set ups for my armbars. Once they're polished maybe I'll teach em to my kids class. :-)
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    Very nice to meet you Brian. I definitely picked up on some killer details and reinforced some things I haven't been doing. Hopefully we'll see ya again soon, maybe getcha over to our place whenever things balance out.
    I would love to! Let me know! If not, Sean has expressed an interest in doing this again so I could maybe see you guys again at Gulf shores in the meantime

Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Lived up to the hype.
    With guys like you hyping me, that's not easy but I try! Thanks so much for the support over the years my friend, it was great to finely meet you in person!

Quote Originally Posted by Tori Applegate View Post
    It was awesome. Stealing all of your set ups for my armbars. Once they're polished maybe I'll teach em to my kids class. :-)
    It was an honor to have you steal my stuff. I look forward to watching you compete more and stealing something back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12