Array

School
    Tancho-Do Jujitsu - Clinch & Sting MMA

New to the forums all the way from PAKISTAN

Yo!

My name is Zubda and I just love 10th planet system, how you people train and how this has become a real tight circle over the time.

I am currently at a Blue belt, ranked by Coach Stanley Crandall from Springfield MO. It would also be nice to be recognized by the 10th planed family as it would be an honor too. Thou I live and train in Pakistan, I have a few national and divisional Grappling and Striking fights and some wins under my belt. The overall system of martial arts is so bad here that it's really hard to even get a fair fight.

I would be really glad if I can find people from my country over here on the forums and if not... I'll still be happy I have all of you here to help and discuss stuff with...

Ok so for the 1st thing, Yesterday, I was having these thoughts about getting a kimura from the spiderweb... I tried to look up on youtube but couldn't find anything, so, I just went in to try it and I know that the grip for kimura is there but the position is messed up. If I try to get my leg off the face and over the arm and at the side of the body, it gives the opponent too much time.... I can make a video and post up on facebook or youtube and then maybe you people can see that and let me know???

Peace out brothers... Hope to see replies coming in soon.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    welcome!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com