Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Debunking

Ok, I see what you mean. What really got me suspish was mainly that two skyscrapers with different structural damage went down like a well oiled demolition, not to leave out tower 7. They announced it going down before it did... Another thing is the pentagon. It is damged on the inner second layer and outer first but inner first layer of the building is in tact. Is that better. Like "what tipped me off" kinda thing? Also, what I meant was civilian technology is outdated compared to the military. They wouldn't be very intelligent to just let it all out there.

I think it was a combo of cruise missles, building demolition, and cgi planes on tv.

As far as what actually destroyed the towers...what if I told you it was a bioweapon that has visual qualities which resemble trademarks of other known technologies (smoke/molten like substance / appearance) even down to the dust particles it produces the same signature as the popular thermitic material(iron oxide/sulfur).

I've heard that, maybe tesla type frequency weapon also. As far as what caused the destruction is definately a deep rabbit hole. I definately noticed the lack of debris and hole in the ground... Also it does almost appear to disintegrate.

Directed energy weapon/bioweapon the microwave/radio waves would of acted more as a signal for the bioweapon to upregulate its expressive genes. The rabbit hole is indeed deep, I recall the anthrax attack right after 9/11 (september 18th-october 9th 2001)was traced back to United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID), Fort Detrick, Maryland. The U.S Army’s main institution and facility for defensive research into countermeasures against biological warfare...curious.

Quote Originally Posted by SamSmith View Post
    Directed energy weapon/bioweapon the microwave/radio waves would of acted more as a signal for the bioweapon to upregulate its expressive genes. The rabbit hole is indeed deep, I recall the anthrax attack right after 9/11 (september 18th-october 9th 2001)was traced back to United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID), Fort Detrick, Maryland. The U.S Army’s main institution and facility for defensive research into countermeasures against biological warfare...curious.
    Alan Wesker did 9/11

Array

School
    Adrenaline MMA, Cheltenham VIC Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanfit View Post
    I think it was a combo of cruise missles, building demolition, and cgi planes on tv.
    Wait so there were no people on the planes? This is another instance of "The denial of life" that I find upsetting. You can not just flippantly say that human beings did not exist. Unless that is not what you are saying and in that case I jumped to a conclusion.

Array

School
    Adrenaline MMA, Cheltenham VIC Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSmith View Post
    As far as what actually destroyed the towers...what if I told you it was a bioweapon that has visual qualities which resemble trademarks of other known technologies (smoke/molten like substance / appearance) even down to the dust particles it produces the same signature as the popular thermitic material(iron oxide/sulfur).
    So you believe it was a bioweapon that destroyed the towers? Just a bioweapon, or was it that and holograms, and nanothermite, and cruse missiles? Unlikely.

Most likely what happened was two planes hit the towers, some fires started, then the towers fell down.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael J Hewson View Post
    Wait so there were no people on the planes? This is another instance of "The denial of life" that I find upsetting. You can not just flippantly say that human beings did not exist. Unless that is not what you are saying and in that case I jumped to a conclusion.
    Don't worry man, holograms don't have feelings bruh. They aren't offended. I didn't say that no one died at all. Sorry though but, there weren't any planes that crashed. I can actually flippantly say what ever I like free speech is still a thing even if your not into it there are plenty of people still holding strong. I like how you pick on my more conventional theory. I feel you will have a better time defeating the "resident evil" theories though. To be clear, I do think people died in the buildings.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast