random question very random seeking help

Hello my name is simon 28 yrs old australian ill try keep this short bare with me please
    I have been training jiu jitsu for a year now 6 nights a week 12 months sober from drugs and alcohol last Sunday my industry for work where I live is dead stone walls lucky to get a day and a half a week last year and a half I live with my mum again because of this
    I was a terrible son growing up drinking getting into trouble hit rock bottom multiple times until I started jiu jitsu I had to quit the drinking and the drugs I did not want my team mates having such a advantage over me in training there gas tank was well beyond mine I wanted to be like them allways been a shy guy low self esteem until bjj I can talk to people look them in there eyes feel a lot more confident around people life has been good to me since I been training I am flat broke my boss took of on me with my pay check today I can stay with my mum she would gladly have me there until im a old man haha. I respect her to much to stay there and drain money from her as she is struggling aswell I feel horrible about the situation is there any one out there around the globe any where atall Africa Ireland any where who could let me sleep in there gym I will work for free clean I will be homeless here with in a few weeks planning to live in a tent at the beach in the hills its not a good plan but it’s a start I am a honest trust worthy person hardworking no slackness in my attitude go hard or go home it has been very stressfull on me and my family the best thing for them is for me to leave them for a few months it would be scary leaving with the clothes on my back but im willing life is ups and downs I think its about time I get some ups this thought popped into my head half hour ago I did not plan to type this up at the library typing a new resume out I don’t have my licence for 6 months on my 2nd phase almost impossible to get work been trying like mad to find work was tearing up on the way here I don’t expect for this to work however would be amazing if it did life changing thank you for your time friends oss