Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Ethos Jiu-Jitsu & Martial Arts of Tyler, Texas

My NAGA videos from Texas 12/18/10. 10P Hot Spot.

I don't feel too bad about this event since I have no gym training at all, and only been to two seminars.

I left my head down there and he caught me in the darce. I'm kicking myself in the ass for that because I knew better, but those long arms are a bitch.

This match is the finals for the masters division.

Any comments, good or bad, are welcome and appreciated. By all means, leave advice. lol

Array

School
    Star jiu jitsu/ formerly of 10th planet sherman
    not bad for no formal training. I live in TX and wanted to compete in naga but college work bogged me down so im gonna have to wait for the next event. what weight class do you fight in maybe we will get matched up next time

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by podsandgods View Post
    not bad for no formal training. I live in TX and wanted to compete in naga but college work bogged me down so im gonna have to wait for the next event. what weight class do you fight in maybe we will get matched up next time
    Thanks, and I fight at featherweight. (140s) I've thought about maybe trying to make 139.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MO
    Good job...really got to watch for those darce's and Jap. neck tie's when you go to whip up, its something I really struggle with too.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Leavelle View Post
    Good job...really got to watch for those darce's and Jap. neck tie's when you go to whip up, its something I really struggle with too.
    I know, man. I was working for a darce there also, and after the match I was like" fuuuuck. I could have hit the jap necktie." Could have done a lot of shit now that I've watched it, but oh well. Coulda, woulda, shoulda. I'll be better prepared next time.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Good job dude! Where do you train? In a garage with buddies? How long have you been training?
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Good job dude! Where do you train? In a garage with buddies? How long have you been training?
    Mexia Texas, sir. We spent about $1800 on mats, and put them in the carport. We train no matter if its 100 degrees or 20 degrees. I've been doing it for about a year and a half, and during that time, I also sat out 8 months with a bruised sternum. I attended your seminar in Sherman early this year, and a Royce Gracie seminar a few months ago. Other than that, I've learned from DVDs.

Array

School
    Forgot to add this one. This is a buddy of mine that I got into the 10P revolution. He won his first by points. This is the second match, and he lost his third by points. He LOVES the 100%.

Where is Mexia, Tx man?

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Hollyfield View Post
    Where is Mexia, Tx man?
    About 30mins east of Waco.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast