Array

School
    Star jiu jitsu/ formerly of 10th planet sherman

10th planet in texas

Ok I searched up on this forum and didn't really find any definitive answers. Are there any 10th planet schools in TX specifically in Dallas? I know there was one ran by brandon quick but I know it's not around anymore and I know of one that used to be in el paso but that one is not on the locations list. I go to a team alliance school and it is ran by a good instructor and they are surprisingly lax when it comes to no gi but 10th planet techs are not really taught there. When I asked about learning some 10th planet techniques they referred me to a blue belt who trains there who was familiar with the books and dvds but he didn't know anything I didn't already have access to. I like my school but I would jump at the opportunity to train at a 10th Planet gym so will it ever become a reality in the lone star state?

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute

Array

School
    wow didn't see that location. unfortunately Sherman is very far from where I live. about 2 hours one way trip. Does anyone whos in the know about these sorts of things know of any future 10th planet locations in tx?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    10th Planet El Paso is also up and running although the locations page isn't up yet, the address is 11237 Pellicano and the phone number is 915 261-8882, ask for Victor Davila
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    hey eddie do you have the sherman locations number. el paso is even further than that location about 8 hours one way at least maybe even 10 (texas is a fucking huge place unfortunately. I obviously couldnt train full time at either gym but I was wondering if the sherman location has any sort of arrangement for like a one day training or if they offer private sessions.

Someone run one in austin incase I return in the next few years :-D

Array

School
    safe haven jiu jitsu
    hey eddie do you know if there's a 10th planet jiu jitsu in laredo texas

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    For now the only 10th Planet schools in Texas are Sherman and El Paso.

Array

School
    Ethos Jiu-Jitsu & Martial Arts of Tyler, Texas
    Still waiting on that 10thPlanet Tyler, Tx. I would live and die there. lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    10th Planet Sherman has an awesome facility. Me and Lindsey went out there last year for one of Eddie's seminars. The place is huge. Got a cage and a ring. You should go check it out ASAP.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site