Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Man 10th planet is where it's at, how many other systems have a post apocalyptic*survival plan?

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    Colorado is smart. We need to get there and start running down the list of shit to steal/get. Generators, gas, solar cells off of roofs, ammo, guns, etc.

Array

School
    10th Planet Charlotte
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Denver is also perfect because there are giant underground military bases/underground cities. We need to infiltrate the military by teaching Jiu jitsu to as many high ranking officers as possible and pulling our 10th Planet family in.

Also the idea of having a 10th Planet tournament in Denver on Saturday December 22, 2012 is an awesome idea. We'd all have to be there Friday December 21, 2012 for weigh ins so if shit goes down on that day we're already there. The TPJJ Worlds will debut on 12/22/12
    Eddie, already working on getting some fairly mean and high ranking dudes in the military hot on 10PJJ. This tourney has to happen!!!!

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Ok, it sounds like Kevin is def gonna be one of the leaders of the clan. We got alot of planning to do, but initially the plan is to survive and ad as many 10th planet soldiers as possible. Strength in numbers.
    I accept....gladly
    So if survival is the objective, need to determine what possible scenarios will we face and where will they start...also gotta figure out the indicators and warnings (ie what events will trigger us to know when and where the event is starting)

We need a clear chain of command on three fronts east coast west coast and the central states as well as a. Central command. have to establish Comms, logistics and an overt as well as covert ops cells. We are for sure going to also have to establish a medical unit as well as a small group to do intelligence collection and counter intelligence...prob a good idea to establish an internal affairs group as well to police ourselves and maintain order.

Need to I'D who has the skill sets to fill these positions. Logistics is key...good commanders understand tactics Great commanders understand logistics. That's food, rations, ammo, maintenance, medical supplies, etc..and how to move them and track their status for refit as required....

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Completely down with the tourney!!! Preemptive measures would eliminate all of the problems with traveling during a disaster.

But, if all signs point to Denver, how many people are gonna be migrating there? Do we want to be under military rule? What if martial law is declared? The military definitely has the best infrastructure to function at a high level under these conditions and assimilating into them might be the wisest option. But we should convene somewhere close first just get a game plan. If we can gather in a group of several hundred with trust and work as a unit we would have leverage of our position in whatever form of society exists. We need a pretty exact rendezvous point and possibly unassuming but safe. When all the power is out, do we want much of our time and energy devoted to staying warm? Or any climate control for that matter. I think a middle sized city near a large natural fresh water source, and preferably a spring anywhere in the safe zone. On your way along with weapons, get all the antibiotics you can. Go out of your way to get them, trust me. People would be dying from common things, but mainly infection would cause seemingly unnecessary casualties and amputations.

If shit hits the fan, I can't think of a better clan to amass. In shape, dedicated, used to dealing with pain and uncomfort, and ready and prepared to act.We already having a bond that it takes a while to form and helps in all survival conditions. Just tell me where and I'm there. I give my word.

Array

School
    pps. we don't need to train soldiers Jiu Jitsu....we have enough internal ex military...much easier to train our 10th P guys soldier skills...

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Completely down with the tourney!!! Preemptive measures would eliminate all of the problems with traveling during a disaster.

But, if all signs point to Denver, how many people are gonna be migrating there? Do we want to be under military rule? What if martial law is declared? The military definitely has the best infrastructure to function at a high level under these conditions and assimilating into them might be the wisest option. But we should convene somewhere close first just get a game plan. If we can gather in a group of several hundred with trust and work as a unit we would have leverage of our position in whatever form of society exists. We need a pretty exact rendezvous point and possibly unassuming but safe. When all the power is out, do we want much of our time and energy devoted to staying warm? Or any climate control for that matter. I think a middle sized city near a large natural fresh water source, and preferably a spring anywhere in the safe zone. On your way along with weapons, get all the antibiotics you can. Go out of your way to get them, trust me. People would be dying from common things, but mainly infection would cause seemingly unnecessary casualties and amputations.

If shit hits the fan, I can't think of a better clan to amass. In shape, dedicated, used to dealing with pain and uncomfort, and ready and prepared to act.We already having a bond that it takes a while to form and helps in all survival conditions. Just tell me where and I'm there. I give my word.
    not sure u can cunt on any potable natural water sources, possible all the ground water will be contaminated....we would need a water purification team....and the equipment to sustain us.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Leavelle View Post
    2012 Bunker Built Under Denver International

Eddie was talking about training the military, Jiu Jitsu so we could get into this "underground city"

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack LaBarge View Post
    Eddie was talking about training the military Jiu Jitsu so we could get into this "underground city"
    Take it by force

What we need to do is convert Bear Grylls so when the shit hits the fan we've got him as a 10th planet solider.

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast