Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Indie/Suffolk MMA/ Combat Sports and Fitness Center
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan Pepin View Post
    Lol my friends and I thought of fortifying a costco aswell but thats better for zombies not if the military wants you. staying away from beautiful yellowstone is always a good Idea. I always thought learning to live off the land would be the best skills to have that way you could peace off into the woods/mountains when shit goes down. I think Im going to head to the Rockies. I like your post Brandon and it would be nice to see the oil age pass but some will fight hard to keep it going.
    Yes I agree, NONE of the corporate heads want to see the oil age go. It means they will lose alot of money and power. But Oil is a Finite reasource. It will run out. It is Inevitable. The question is, "Are you Ready?!"

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    as a 10th PLANET ASASSIN, & platoon leader, i want in shape soldiers only, no '' lumps of bone, blood & undeveloped muscle '' fleshy fat asses, but Joey Karate is exempt due to his comedic prowess, but theres no need for ''Brian Redban'' unless Joe Rogan vouchess for him, then hes Joe's problem !!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    What do we got so far...

1. Denver or a better surrounding city. (Bronco Stadium will be our meeting spot if shit goes down tomorrow)

2. First wave of leaders Kevin Green, Clayton, Conner, we need more

3. Conner's list is pretty damn good

4. TPJJ Championships in Denver the week of December 21, 2012

5. I think we need a 10th Planet 2012 paypal account where everyone pitches in at least $5 a month, $10 would be way better. We use that fund to rent a giant warehouse to turn into our 10th Planet bunker. Maybe even 10th Planet Denver. We can also throw our tournament there if nothing goes down on December 21, 2012. Only people throwin in on the fund will have the address to the bunker

I am def gonna buy a 4x4 in the coming year and lots more guns. My gf just bought me a glock 35 for xmas. She is a gun freak, we have a shot gun next to our bed. It's a start....
    Last edited by Eddie Bravo; 01-16-2011 at 01:10 PM.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    There are several areas that need addressing in a global crisis depending how bad it is -

Medicine - antibiotics are a premium, wound dressing, etc
    Electricity - Solar will be the preferred with battery storage for off hours
    Mobility - gas will have to be syphoned if there is no electricity
    Food - canned goods mostly, pill supplements for vitamin C and other 'fresh fruit' types of minerals
    Weapons - enough to defend oneself and the group
    Survival items - matches, flash lights, lighters, sterno cans, canteens, mess kits, saws, knives, signaling equipment, compass, maps

technology will be shot.. ham radio will be best since it doesn't require any satellites or things like that..

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    There are several areas that need addressing in a global crisis depending how bad it is -

Medicine - antibiotics are a premium, wound dressing, etc
    Electricity - Solar will be the preferred with battery storage for off hours
    Mobility - gas will have to be syphoned if there is no electricity
    Food - canned goods mostly, pill supplements for vitamin C and other 'fresh fruit' types of minerals
    Weapons - enough to defend oneself and the group
    Survival items - matches, flash lights, lighters, sterno cans, canteens, mess kits, saws, knives, signaling equipment, compass, maps

technology will be shot.. ham radio will be best since it doesn't require any satellites or things like that..
    If everyone learned to be self sufficient, and built a sustainable community, you wont have to worry about 90% of that. For eample, Why bring Vitam C supplements when you can just boil pine needles into a tea. Pine needles have 5 times the amount of vitan C as Lemons. If you stay dependant on oil, you will die. point blank. Anyone down for sustainable living in a survival situation, PM me. Honestly its the only way to go.

Plus Denver has way to many people. It will be Chaos.
    Last edited by Brandon Jeffries; 01-16-2011 at 02:33 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    ^^^^having as many supplies as possible AND learning to be self sufficient at the same time is better than one or the other
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Agreed, but self sufficiency should be priority. If you learn the most you can now, and it wont matter how many supplies you have, and you wont be in a pinch later on. The faster you cut your dependency, the better off you'll be.
    Last edited by Brandon Jeffries; 01-16-2011 at 03:54 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet jiu-jitsu Corona/ AOK
    I think Colorado would be good. Were going to need lots of food.
    Good Training,
    Jeremy "j.jitzu" Fields
    Black Belt
    Instagram:@jjitzu
    Facebook: Jeremy jiu jitsu Fields
    www.10thplanetjjcor.com

Array

School
    Rōnin
    come to Canada if global warming is the cause of the doomsday Canada should be a nice temperature.

Array

School
    10th Planet Vista
    i think the government in denver will throw us in camps.

we need to be away from the gov in my opionion, i dont trust them.

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast