Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    Is it still SpiderWeb if the leg isn't hooked or controlled ?

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    anyone have a link?
    Check out www.mma-core.com if you ever miss fights.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy Chavez View Post
    Is it still SpiderWeb if the leg isn't hooked or controlled ?
    Initially he had leg control, that's how he threw him over. Then he gave him the gut shot to free up the armbar. There was no need for more control.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLucca View Post
    Initially he had leg control, that's how he threw him over. Then he gave him the gut shot to free up the armbar. There was no need for more control.
    You still want to control as much as possible, I wouldn't release the leg unless you exhausted all your resources to break the grip or transition to a diffrent attack (triangle, armcrush,etc.) There are sill escapes even when the arm free and extended.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Absolute great fucking fight!!! I was standing in middle of my living room, screaming directions, feeling those leg kicks, and loving the sweet ass finish! Nick would fuck Mayem's wannabe ass straight up! Andrew, thanks for posting the vid.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by billyp View Post
    Mayhem hasn't really beat anyone of note since lawler in 06. He should stick to acting. He would be an awesome pro wrestler
    exactly Mayham needs to beat somebody worth talking about, not just some old man, after some legit wins, then Nick will be happy to put the 1's & 2's on him, also a great example of a Cesar Gracie ''black belt'' vs a MMA school black belt lol

Array

School
    Five Stones Fight Club
    [QUOTE=Brandon Mccaghren;39002]and i love the hammer fist to the stomach to open up the armbar. cyborg was turned up on his side and it made that lock so much tighter. great night for jiu jitsu with roger and jacare, too. i love strikeforce.

and who was diazing beefing with after the fight was over. somebody threw a drink in the cage at him and cesar gracie. diaz had some choice words for them afterwards. prob just some drunks, i guess.

it said it was some white trash drunks that were yelling things at him and his corner men all fight... diaz then threw his mouth piece at them which had them throw the water bottles... which made all the diaz fans throw bottles at the white trash... funny shit...

Array

School
    RMNU
    Nick Diaz or GSP best pound for pound...now I'm not sure. I do know Diaz is one tuff dude. He took everything Cyborg had and kept moving forward.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast