Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Thaxton View Post
    Nick Diaz or GSP best pound for pound...now I'm not sure. I do know Diaz is one tuff dude. He took everything Cyborg had and kept moving forward.
    that would be a crazy fight, Nick Diaz 's boxing is sick, Jiujitsu, Top Class, Cardio through the roof, Gsp, Muy thai, wrestling, Cardio, & Good jiujitsu, not Top Class, Nick's boxing & his Guard could be the difference

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    You still want to control as much as possible, I wouldn't release the leg unless you exhausted all your resources to break the grip or transition to a diffrent attack (triangle, armcrush,etc.) There are sill escapes even when the arm free and extended.
    I stand corrected. Zog is the man.

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    i bet cyborg's wife said some shit, i saw Nick say fuck you bitch to somebody
    no...it wasn't chris cyborg...I doubt he would call her a bitch and then hug her husband. He was talking to the dudes that threw a drink on him. For the record, I think that was the best I ever seen chris cyborg look. It was sad she was so upset seeing her husband lose. Daddy Cyborg was game but that was a beautiful transition by Nick.

Ok Nick...real talk...you need to fight Semtex Daly!! Seriously...that has fight of the year written all over it. Will Nick be able to handle an elite striker?

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    that would be a crazy fight, Nick Diaz 's boxing is sick, Jiujitsu, Top Class, Cardio through the roof, Gsp, Muy thai, wrestling, Cardio, & Good jiujitsu, not Top Class, Nick's boxing & his Guard could be the difference
    Nick Diaz's boxing is crap...he doesn't even keeps his hands up. It looked good last night because Cyborg wasn't even defending. I'll acknowledge his striking is a lot better than it has been...but that striking is just terrible. Also, I'm going to question his muay Thai...why was he not guarding up his leg for cyborgs kick...he couldn't do nothing with it. He only blocked one of them. Don't get me wrong, I'm starting to like the kid...but he has a lot of work to do before anyone starts comparing him to gsp at 170.

Array

School
    RMNU
    Quote Originally Posted by James Davis View Post
    Nick Diaz's boxing is crap...he doesn't even keeps his hands up. It looked good last night because Cyborg wasn't even defending. I'll acknowledge his striking is a lot better than it has been...but that striking is just terrible. Also, I'm going to question his muay Thai...why was he not guarding up his leg for cyborgs kick...he couldn't do nothing with it. He only blocked one of them. Don't get me wrong, I'm starting to like the kid...but he has a lot of work to do before anyone starts comparing him to gsp at 170.
    Dude, go back and check his last 5 or 6 fights. His boxing may be unorthodox but it is sick! Just ask Frank Shamrock etc.. And he is a Gracie BB to boot!

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    Dude, go back and check his last 5 or 6 fights. His boxing may be unorthodox but it is sick! Just ask Frank Shamrock etc.. And he is a Gracie BB to boot!
    I have...I mean...you called it boxing, so I compare it to boxing...I guess by other 170 lb strikefoce mma'ers it's sick...I don't think that pawing jab and slow return to protecting his face works against anyone with traditional stand up. Unorthodox is another way to say bad. I'm not saying he sucks...so don't take it that way. But coming from a boxing background and I see folks talking about sick boxing you expect to see...I don't know...head movement, a true boxer's stance...footwork and not just arm punches. And hands at your side just makes me nauseous...If he comes at Semtex like that he will get knocked right back to the 209.

Array

School
    RMNU
    KJ Noons is basicly a boxer... And a good one at that! I know what your saying but Diaz has made me a believer. He is touching somebodys face like 51%

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    KJ Noons is basicly a boxer... And a good one at that! I know what your saying but Diaz has made me a believer. He is touching somebodys face like 51%
    good point with noons. I just hope semtex wins his next fight Diaz vs. Semtex (daly) will be epic! I kind of wondered after the noons fight why diaz stayed in strikeforce. You know that Dana must've called him with GSP having no one else to fight.

Array

School
    RMNU
    good point with noons. I just hope semtex wins his next fight Diaz vs. Semtex (daly) will be epic! I kind of wondered after the noons fight why diaz stayed in strikeforce. You know that Dana must've called him with GSP having no one else to fight.
    Yeah hopefully it will all work out.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    i never said Diaz has muy thai, i said GSP does, you sound like a typical Nick Diaz Hater to me,

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast