Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    I'll be doing GC Manchester

Array

School
    10th Planet Nottingham
    So will I. Aint no1 goin to gc londan? Any1 doin adv cat under 80kg?

Array

School
    10th Planet Nottingham
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah-Jane Coombes View Post
    There are a few comps down this way in the making will let you know more details when I know, Ram we are totally with you on the whole unit thing
    For sure. Aint none of your guys entering ground control in londan on 27th feb?

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    i would if i wasnt saving up. i think ill wait till later in the year before i start competing that way i can drop some weight too, dont wanna have to fight big guys lol

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    I'll be at Ground Control London, might be doing a superfight there, failing that, probably only reffing. And can't do Ground Control Manchester because in Cali for the Pan-Ams. Sorry. >_<

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver Geddes View Post
    I'll be at Ground Control London, might be doing a superfight there, failing that, probably only reffing. And can't do Ground Control Manchester because in Cali for the Pan-Ams. Sorry. >_<
    Sorry that you're going to Cali to do the Pan-Ams? Lucky man! Good luck

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    4 of us at gc manchester so far! what weight categories are you doing? im going for 87kg. beginner prob as its my first pure grappling comp... maybe intermediate!
    i cant do london, my friend is having his first pro thai fight that day so im going to watch that.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    I think I'll be U73 Advanced

I'm goin in to my first comp at under 73kg beginner in London at the end of this month, but hopefully by Manchester I'll have a couple of comps experience under me, and be able to judge it better. So i could be under 67kg by then (70 at the moment), or maybe enter at intermediate by then... Who knows? I have NO IDEA what to expect as I've never even been to one!

Array

School
    10th Planet Nottingham
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyCollis View Post
    I'm goin in to my first comp at under 73kg beginner in London at the end of this month, but hopefully by Manchester I'll have a couple of comps experience under me, and be able to judge it better. So i could be under 67kg by then (70 at the moment), or maybe enter at intermediate by then... Who knows? I have NO IDEA what to expect as I've never even been to one!
    Ull b fine. best way to get better is to get right in there and start mixing it up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast