Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    American Top Team/ 10th Planet hot box Miami

Message To Eddie Bravo : 10th Planet Miami

Hey Eddie im a big fan of yours and your 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu students, Im grateful for what you have done for the sport but my message is are you going to set up a location here in Miami, Florida? all we have is Gracie Barra (expensive as fuck) and American Top Team (decent instructors and price) and we have the rinky-dink BJJ gyms that are cheap but not reliable in Jiu Jitsu techniques....So Any ideas when your going to set up a 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu in Miami Florida? Thanks Eddie
    -Chris

Array

School
    If you dont mind Matt if you can send me a message with the address, i wouldn't mind training there for a little bit but i hope someone establishes an Official 10th Planet BJJ gym.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Ya Eddie, and when you'r done in Miami can you fly to Houston next and stay here for a month or 6 scouting a location and either leasing or buying it. Then renovate it with all new equipment, mats, Et cetera and get all the license permit dba insurance that you need to run a buisness. Then call up H.Q. and tell one of your purple or brown belts there going to have to relocate but not to worry because there is generous sallary waiting for them. And before you fly back to Cali hold a seminar for the grand opening and give me a blue belt at the end because even though we have never trained together im a big fan and ive seen all your youtube videos so im pretty sure I have all the moves down. Even though I haven't bothered to drop the $5 a month to become a paid member on your site to see your latest shit. O ya and you have to do all this with your own money and my word that there is a huge market for it even though you don't know me. One more thing can you charge half as much as Gracie Barra, Thank you.

What do you mean it doesn't work that way?!
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    Ya Eddie, and when you'r done in Miami can you fly to Houston next and stay here for a month or 6 scouting a location and either leasing or buying it. Then renovate it with all new equipment, mats, Et cetera and get all the license permit dba insurance that you need to run a buisness. Then call up H.Q. and tell one of your purple or brown belts there going to have to relocate but not to worry because there is generous sallary waiting for them. And before you fly back to Cali hold a seminar for the grand opening and give me a blue belt at the end because even though we have never trained together im a big fan and ive seen all your youtube videos so im pretty sure I have all the moves down. Even though I haven't bothered to drop the $5 a month to become a paid member on your site to see your latest shit. O ya and you have to do all this with your own money and my word that there is a huge market for it even though you don't know me. One more thing can you charge half as much as Gracie Barra, Thank you.

Lmfao.....that's a award winning post....

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Brandon and Jon didn't wait for an affiliate to come, they made one.

There is no affiliate here either, didn't let it stop me. I know we would all love a 10p around the corner, but your gonna have to wait for those with initiative to do it for you. Jonathan busted your balls(LOL) cause these threads pop up all the time. Join a good school and the hotbox and make it work against good grapplers. The information to dismantle fools is here. Good luck

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie

We have ourselves a winner!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post

LMFAO!!, all i wanted to know if he's planing to open a 10th Planet Bjj in Miami any time soon, i never said "EDDIE ARE YOU GOING TO OPEN A 10th PLANET JIU JITSU IN MIAMI NOW!!!" see all i asked was just a smiple question where he can respond by saying "Yes chris im looking to open a spot in Miami by the end of this year" or something like that....And out of the 20 plus 10th planet Jiu jitsu schools im pretty damn sure he get a nice money cut.... and enough to open another gym....and who said anything about getting a blue belt for just watching his videos??? o.O and pricing...well im a college student who has to pay bills and money is tight so im trying to practice Jiu Jitsu on a budget....Oh and the $5 a month thing well i just created my account today and im looking through the forum to see if i like it before i invest my small $5 dollars.... I know Eddie is a busy guy so i just gave it a shot here to see if he would respond, but i guess you felt offended for some reason when i asked Eddie this question so you had to hop on this forums page and talk some shit.....

Array

School
    10th Planet jiu jitsu Orange park
    Chris You have ATT right there that is some top shelf shit.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Art "ART OF WAR" Belarde View Post
    Chris You have ATT right there that is some top shelf shit.
    true bro but we dont practice the rubber guard :\ but i guess ill go to ATT untill i try out the "miami's 10th planet JJ hotbox" Thanks Art!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast