Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Team Black MMA

Mastering the System

Hi people,
    New to the site, but been following Eddie's antics for year's. Got a question see if any one can help me? I work offshore oil rigs UK and can't access online videos while I'm there, I have Dvd's of Mastering the Rubber guard and all the books to study while I'm away but with 10Th planet JJ being a living System it is constantly being tweaked and new stuff being added, is there and way I can capture and keep the Mastering the System videos on to a hard drive so I can watch at my leisure on my laptop while away from home? Hope some can help.
    Keep up the good work Eddie and the boys!

Array

School
    Ronin
    Its not my place to tell you not to do it but it is copyright material so think about it from Eddie and Jason Eisner's perspective.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    HOME SCHOOL
    I was wandering this. Id like to do it. Its not really bootlegging if its paid for and we dont dish it out to people

Array

School
    Team Black MMA
    I understand what your saying about copyright but I can't see what's the difference between watching on line and watching from saved hard drive if I've paid for the material. I appreciate that this is Eddie's livelihood so we have to be careful things don't get duplicated and spread around. It's a tough one I know!

Array

School
    Ronin
    Realplayer although you should ask Eddie or Jason if they are down.
    "Its coming full circle you start and end where you begin thats jiu jitsu"
    Last edited by Stephan Pepin; 01-28-2011 at 10:00 AM.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Welcome to the family Gary!

Pro members can download the hell out of MTS if it makes learning the techs easier for you, just don't start distributing it to non paying members please. $4.99 a month for access to ALL techniques taught at HQ is about as low as I can get, if non paying members start getting free access to my classes that price will no longer make sense to me. Remember, some sites charge $25 to $30 a month, my business manager thinks I'm an idiot for charging so little, but I just want everyone on the planet to have access to my classes at HQ but I can't just give my techniques away for free, so 5 bucks a month it is for now
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    Cheers to you Eddie for being so generous.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie bravo View Post
    welcome to the family gary!

Pro members can download the hell out of mts if it makes learning the techs easier for you, just don't start distributing it to non paying members please. $4.99 a month for access to all techniques taught at hq is about as low as i can get, if non paying members start getting free access to my classes that price will no longer make sense to me. Remember, some sites charge $25 to $30 a month, my business manager thinks i'm an idiot for charging so little, but i just want everyone on the planet to have access to my classes at hq but i can't just give my techniques away for free, so 5 bucks a month it is for now
    The Fucking Man!!!
    Last edited by Jonathan Wylie; 01-28-2011 at 05:40 PM.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood
    you also get a giant avatar picture!

Array

School
    Team Black MMA
    Thanks Eddie its all very much appreciated!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast