Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MTS Video Help

MTS Video Help

Anytime I watch MTS on my computer it takes so long to download. It doesn't matter if I am at home or at a coffee shop. Anyone else have this problem? Also, is anyone able to fast forward while watching MTS? I can only fast forward if the video stream has buffered to the point where I would want to fast forward to, if that makes sense. In past videos I would like to jump to specific techniques or parts, but can't because I have to wait until it has buffered. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Array

School
    home
    yea the same thing for me. but it does not take a really long time maybe like 4 min. i just watch the full thing though so it does not matter to me

Array

School
    blank
    Have you guys tried uploading? I hear it's better.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    I've had the best quality streaming using Google Chrome. MTS is really choppy in Firefox for some reason and I don't use IE anymore.

Array

School
    Team AMMA
    Having a similar issue. Just signed up today and the video basically hands with 'Waiting stats.wordpress.com' in the internet bar. Any ideas?

Have only been able to watch the free versions.

Is ther any way you can just see an edited version were you can just see the techniques instead of all the banta as well. Dont get me wrong, i like it but having to download 20 mins just to see a grip or possition to see were you were going wrong kinda sucks.

Array

School
    Team X-T1
    Google Chrome...

Array

School
    Team AMMA
    I thought 5.50 a month was an awesome deal, but the fact I can't get any of the MTS Vids to work now makes it seem about 5.50 over priced.

Anyone else had the problem of the MTS vids not working at all. It just stays on the starting vid screen.

I have up to date Adobe, tried Google Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, I can any other vids on any other site fine.

Is it something to do with the fact I only signed up 6 hours ago?

I had problems at first but i re enstaled windows for a diffrent reason and when i updated it fully it worked fine. Is your windows up to date?

Mastering the System crashes on me all the time. Irritates me a bit. Doesn't matter if its Chrome, Firefox or internet explorer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast