Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Karim Graham View Post
    not for me, i feel like a retard now :/
    whoa I almost pissed my self reading this thread it was so funny! dont worry bro at least you made a lot of people laugh but I have to make you feel a little worse by pointing out you'r not even a paid member. Sorry man I couldn't resist its just too dam funny. For the record I accused him of pulling a Dubose the first time it happened so im kind of guilty to although I was just doing it in a playfull funny way. Fucking hilarious!!
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    he's right. your innocent mistake which several others made, brought comedy and happiness to so many others.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I like it just the way it is, I don't want any separation of any subjects. Sure the first page was filled up with news for a few hours but look at it now, it's all beautiful and mixed up. If when he first posts all the news and it's all on the first page, click on the 2nd page or 3rd, it's really easy

It's all for you guys, just trying to keep you all up to date with the latest news goddamit
    That's a good point; the news that's most interesting will just filter to the top.

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    whoa I almost pissed my self reading this thread it was so funny! dont worry bro at least you made a lot of people laugh but I have to make you feel a little worse by pointing out you'r not even a paid member. Sorry man I couldn't resist its just too dam funny. For the record I accused him of pulling a Dubose the first time it happened so im kind of guilty to although I was just doing it in a playfull funny way. Fucking hilarious!!
    i was a paying member, but now im completely broke. so yeah, youve made me feel a little worse :|

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Karim Graham View Post
    i was a paying member, but now im completely broke. so yeah, youve made me feel a little worse :|
    lol don't take it serious man I was just messing with you.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    lol don't take it serious man I was just messing with you.
    and now it would seem i am messing with you :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123