Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank

"renato laranja" is the 6th most common search term leading people to this site

more people search for "renato laranja" than "10thplanetjj.com".

Just interesting stuff.

Whoa! Parabens Renato!

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    how do people know Renato and not 10th planet, because this dude is clearly an unknown actor, & funny as hell, I want to see more of Renato vs Joey Karate, & Renato Philosophy vs Matt Horwich Philosophy.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    how do people know Renato and not 10th planet, because this dude is clearly an unknown actor, & funny as hell, I want to see more of Renato vs Joey Karate, & Renato Philosophy vs Matt Horwich Philosophy.
    I think your confused man Renato is not an actor.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    You don't question a man of Renato Laranja's abilities and accomplishments!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    yea ! a 27 time brasilero champion that I've never heard of. In fact, I think hes Cuban.

Dustin C.

haha this whole thing is just getting funnier

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Hey Scott, have you guys done any search engine optimization for the site? Back when I was running a couple of my own MMO browser based strategy games I did some SEO and the difference it made was outstanding. Almost tripled my traffic in the next few months. Just a thought, I'd love to see this site grow even faster!

Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    perhaps none of us are searching for 10 planet because we know the site already, and maybe just maybe the massive searches for renato are people trying to find info on him to support either side of this actor / not actor debate.

btw even if he were an actor i dont see the point in trying to ruin the joke before the punchline

Array

School
    Ronin
    Legend has it that Renato Laranja is the only man to have ever performed the Mata Leao (Lion Kill) choke on a real lion!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast