Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Rōnin
    you need some tai chi healing watch this video

Array

School
    Delaware Barbell Club & Fitness BJJ
    i wish i could improve my agility and flexibility , i been stretching for quite some time now but have hit a sticking point and my left knee i could never get it to where it needs to be , as i do some basic stretches its like the knee is gonna snap , i don't know what to do , this is why i stay pinned on the bottom most of the time

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Thanks guys. I checked out the Anusara Yoga and there is actually an Anusara instructor in Montreal. Unfortunately, her schedule is very limited and I wouldn't be able to make her classes. Any other suggestions as to the best Yoga for opening up my hips and helping my lower back?
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Urbanski View Post
    Anusara http://www.anusara.com/

My Girlfriend is an instructor and it has a lot of strong ties to anatomy, muscular energy and science. It is the 10th Planet of Yoga in my opinion.
    Rebel Yoga is the 10th Planet of Yoga! Then again...85% of my training was in Anusara. LOL.

When my Girlfriend cant make a yoga class she does some DVDs, she says they kick ass but Im not sure if you prefer videos or in class... just an option.

Array

School
    I finally found something that might be what I'm looking for. It's called Yin Yoga. They focus on slow stretches of the connective tissue in the hip area, which is exactly what I need.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Ho View Post
    I finally found something that might be what I'm looking for. It's called Yin Yoga. They focus on slow stretches of the connective tissue in the hip area, which is exactly what I need.
    Yin Yoga is basically restorative, which is one HUGE component of Rebel Yoga. Its good stuff.

Array

School
    I'd be all over Rebel Yoga, if it was offered in Montreal. I hear it's the 10th Planet of Yogas.

Array

School
    Delaware Barbell Club & Fitness BJJ
    there are a ton of Yoga dvds on amazon.com offering different types and levels as well as the books too

Array

School
    Absolute MMA Salt Lake City
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Eisner View Post
    Rebel Yoga is the 10th Planet of Yoga! Then again...85% of my training was in Anusara. LOL.
    Jason, Just read your OTM interview...it was great! When do you expect to release those DVDs you mentioned? Are you going to put more Rebel Yoga videos on the youtube?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast