Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again

Scott Epstein in Numb

just saw part 2 of it on submission 101 youtube channel, part 1 was set to private and i cant find part 3, looks good from what i saw. anyone got a link to the full one or other parts???

Array

School
    Anu Academy

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    nice, thanks a lot man.
    great little film.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Watching this film, I realized how funny MMA gear looks outside of the cage. I must look like a nut job walking back home from the gym.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    Watching this film, I realized how funny MMA gear looks outside of the cage. I must look like a nut job walking back home from the gym.
    I know exactly what you mean. One time, I was running through the park by my house and this dude was doing pull-ups by himself with 5 oz mma gloves. At first, I thought he was wearing weight lifting gloves, the type with the fingers cut off, but as I got closer, I noticed the padding on the knuckles. Once, he dropped back down to the ground, he began punching his palms as if he was psyching himself up for an imminent fight. I was like, "What the fuck?..."

Array

School
    10th Planet West Los Angeles
    thanks guys!

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/New Orleans
    wait was the movie broken up into three parts like not the whole 22 minute video but broken up? or is it an actually a 3 part mini series?

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    Muay Thai gear is worse! Step out of the gym and your just wearing boxer shorts. Iv popped into shops on my way home from training in a singlet and satin shorts and only realised when I got to the counter that to everyone else in there I was shopping in my underwear.

Array

School
    10th Planet Victoria
    Quote Originally Posted by williampaternoster View Post
    wait was the movie broken up into three parts like not the whole 22 minute video but broken up? or is it an actually a 3 part mini series?
    In order to place on you tube, we had to break it up into 3 parts (the total length is 22 minutes).

The issues have been resolved and they are also found on our channel with Erwann's permission ;-)
    ---------------------
    www.fiercestudio.ca home of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Victoria
    Owner of Submissions 101

“To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.”-Elbert Hubbard

Array

School
    Luling MMA / Cedar Creek MMA / Dojo Kyle
    Seriously haha one time was running late for work after a class so I sprinted in, in a white gi, with my gym bag, trying to get to the bathroom and change in a hurry and everybody thought I was some kinda suicide bomber. XD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast