Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    bones. my first black hero well larange is but hes brasilian guy not black guy

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein View Post
    bones. my first black hero well larange is but hes brasilian guy not black guy
    that guy..that black guy...he look like a silver spoons...

Array

School
    Monolith Sambo
    Even though Jones' MT is super creative, I think overall Shogun has the advantage there. And I would say that Jones will kill if it hits the ground, but Shogun has shown some high-level skills on the ground before. He likes the kneebar for sure. Hard fight for me to call.

Jones has like 9 inches of reach on Shogun and three inches of height. Shogun looked small standing next to Jones. Jones is going to take the belt with style.

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    all depends on shogun's knee....I think Bones has a training advantage as he was mirroring shogun for rashad. It really helps if your camp-mate was training to face the guy you get to fight...

Array

School
    10th Planet Swagg Coach
    Jones is going to kill that nigga s@m

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Yockel View Post
    sorry i'm not a jones fan at all. I was shocked Bader was so flat last night, but I would love to see Shogun but a hurting on him!

I was psyched to be going to UFC 128 and now I am REALLY excited. I would much rather see Jones vs Rua than Rashad.

The fact that Jones never even trained the Prayer Guillotine is amazing. He "saw" GSP do it a few days before the fight. The transition from Darce to Marcelo Guillotine to Prayer Guillotine was really beautiful to watch.

Jones talking about him not training the move:

ttt to emc=2

and shit yeah bones vs shogun is a much better fight from a fans pov

Array

School
    Charles Gracie Reno
    Heard that Vegas has Jones as an early favorite for this fight. Interesting.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast