Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Is pulling half guard your only reason for a conspiracy theory? Thats the most retarded thing ive heard
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Is pulling half guard your only reason for a conspiracy theory? Thats the most retarded thing ive heard
    +1

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    +2

Array

School
    Textbook Jiu-Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgardo Paulo M. Cunanan View Post
    Why do you keep referring to jones as aquaman? Is it a justice league reference? If it is, i think the character you're looking for is the martian manhunter.

Comic books aside, that guillotine was sick.
    Haha, yes. A Justice League reference. And Aquaman -- Because I thought it was a little fishy.

Harry Evans -- That could be possible. Maybe I respected Bader's wrestling too much.

I guess I'm glad Rashaad gave his title shot to Jon Jones. (Can't wait)

Sick Guillotine (agreed)

Thanks you everyone for entertaining my thoughts(:

Array

School
    Textbook Jiu-Jitsu
    Haha, you must live in a smart neighborhood then. -- And no, that's just a red flag. He flopped on more than one occasion. He looked flat (rumored injury could be a cause, as stated earlier in this thread) Combined with the the whole training partner pulling out of a fight due to a phantom injury which landed Jones the title shot.
    If Dana would rig any match, it would be a Jon Jones fight (that is just a side statement)

I assume those commenting watched the fight? More than once?

Why do people act like this doesn't happen? EliteXC got questioned over shit like this, did they not?
    Idk, it's whatever to me. I'm out on this thread. Some people still believe the OBL was behind 9/11 -- It's more realistic to me a promoter would stage a prime time fight.

Array

School
    HQ/Van Nuys
    I'd like to think that even if UFC was rigging fights they'd do so intelligently. Jon Jones is dope and a lot of people are getting pretty stoked on him, but he's not a proven draw for the UFC persay. He's never even headlined a PPV. I feel like they'd wait to see how much of a draw he is before rigging his fights. If UFC was rigging fights Brock Lesnar would still be champ.

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    Yeah. No way they're gonna rig the fight and have more government interference than they already have with the judges. Dan Henderson pulled guard on Anderson Silva. Sometimes a strong wrestler doesn't want to stand, can't take a good enough shot so they pull guard. 3rd Option. Didn't work out obviously. Left his neck exposed to 84 inches of arm. Lets stop the hate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12