Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Vo Sci Academy
    I don't get it, were you pissed at the key breaking or the guy smiling? If you were pissed at the key why choke out the guy? A guy smiling at you is a reason to choke him out? Do you think the guy smiling somehow caused your key to break?

Array

School
    Unaffiliated
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lewis View Post
    I don't get it, were you pissed at the key breaking or the guy smiling? If you were pissed at the key why choke out the guy? A guy smiling at you is a reason to choke him out? Do you think the guy smiling somehow caused your key to break?
    The dude broke a key in my lock, probably trying to break in, or just to be an asshole. How could he cause my key to break by smiling?

Array

School
    Team X-T1
    I would have smiled and waved at him....probably given him the thumbs up...my other half would have done something far far worse

Sloppy Joes. A story that goes way back well into the 16th century. Get you a little bit of meat and ketchup maybe some tomato suace and slop all that shiz together. Place it on a bun and go off on that shit.

Array

School
    Unaffiliated
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah-Jane Coombes View Post
    I would have smiled and waved at him....probably given him the thumbs up...my other half would have done something far far worse
    Yeah. The old me would have done something worse also. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't gonna cost me to replace/repair my lock. I think for now I'm just gonna go with Dons advice. I have no choice really.

Array

School
    10th Planet Vista
    here in vegas a choke is worse than a punch, they made some special law about chokes because they say men who choke their spouses end up killing them later.

Article about the choking law

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerimy 808JERMZ Crawford View Post
    You still get jiu jitsu in jail, just not the kind we're used to. The Naked Rear Naked Choke is not something you wanna get caught in.
    theres a lot more naked involved than usual...

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    You know, I don't know what I would do in that situation. He's not threatening you and you didn't see him do it, even though all evidence points to him. If you would've caught him, Im all for vigilante justice. I don't like to hang around for cops so I deal with it and go, and if I don't see myself leaving by my own accord I'll try everything to avoid the situation. The legal system can fuck you way worse than most criminals sometimes.

I would have just smiled and waved back.. don't let him think hes gotten the better of me. I'm not for street fights etc.. because I know sooner or later you're going to get a brick to the face or worse.. I've always just removed myself from the situation. As awesome as it would be to put him or others in their place when they do you wrong.. iono I just don't feel the risk is worth it especially when the gain is minimal at best.

Array

School
    Serra BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Friday View Post
    here in alabama... we would shoot them until they stopped moving, or breathing.
    i lol'd

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast