Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    Alliance BJJ Hawaii
    You should've called me up to hunt his ass down! People go missing all the time! Nah, we can get that key out. I just found my small needle nose pliers, so that should be able to get out the broken key.

Array

School
    Textbook Jiu-Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerimy 808JERMZ Crawford View Post
    So today I'm on my way to my anger management class and stop off to get some Jamba Juice. I get there and park my truck next to some ghetto looking car with an eqaully ghetto looking dude and his mom sitting inside so I make sure I lock my doors. I go into Jamba and order my shit. When I get back to my truck I try to unlock my door but theres a key broken off in the keyhole. By then, the ghetto car with the ghetto guy inside is pulling out with dude smiling at me in the front seat. Now, I know it's illegal to just punch someone in the face... I know because this is the reason I now must go to anger management every monday, but shouldn't you at least be able to choke a Motherfucker out for this? Seriously, shouldn't I be able to reach in this dudes car and Marcelo Choke his ass and leave him hanging limp in the front seat while his mom just sits there, shocked, wondering if she's next. Haha. Just kidding, kind of. Sorry if I'm rambling. Tell me what you think.
    Rolling on the Floor Laughing! (:

Array

School
    Unaffiliated
    Quote Originally Posted by Karim Graham View Post
    theres a lot more naked involved than usual...
    Yeah. Getting choked by someone with no shirt is not too bad. Getting choked by a gang of guys with no pants might leave you with more than just a sore ego.

Array

School
    11th Dimension
    I have a friend that triangled a person while locked up. said he got the guy under the camera and pulled guard. then told guards guy just started having a seizure. Rule 1. If you act like a pussy you'll be treated like one. same as here, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yco1d...eature=related

that fucking humvee video is fucking helarious

Array

School
    Unaffiliated
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Morency View Post
    I have a friend that triangled a person while locked up. said he got the guy under the camera and pulled guard. then told guards guy just started having a seizure. Rule 1. If you act like a pussy you'll be treated like one. same as here, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yco1d...eature=related
    I don't think I'd risk having my nuts that close to some dudes mouth in a prison fight. Haha. That vid is funny. Those guys are lucky that none of those cars they bumped were VBIED's (Vehicle-Borne Improvised Explosive Devices)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123