Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Coach we gotta talk about it when you get here. Give me some info on where to start if ya dont mind. We are for sure moving there when my wife graduates from radiology tech in May so we will be there in June.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I don't chose where my schools go, they chose me. e
    Eventually I'm sure there will be a 10th Planet Miami, thank you very much for the support!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post

Im on currently on a 5 year plan
    A 5 year plan to end up opening shop in Miami? =D If so the Kendall Miami area is awesome =D.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I don't chose where my schools go, they chose me. e
    Eventually I'm sure there will be a 10th Planet Miami, thank you very much for the support!
    I did my 1st swim move yesterday. I almost freaked out it was so beautiful.

Array

School
    Oh, that was my thank you to everyone in this beautifully evolving 10PJJ system. I'm working hard now drilling my fundamentals as much as I can so that someday....maybe....I'll be able to contribute and advancement and become part of the forward progressive flow.

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    Hey kiko if thats true you can bring people to open mat im available tomorrow saturday if i can bring someone thatd be cool (my brother and pretty much only person ive even met as flexible as me) if I cant id still love to go for the experience as you can tell im still fairly new to BJJ but a hardcore enthusiast especially of the 10th planet since eddies rubber guard literally and i mean literally changed my life in every way possible when I read the beginning of the book not to sound cheesy but i cant imagine where or who Id be if I didnt buy thay book

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko View Post
    A 5 year plan to end up opening shop in Miami? =D If so the Kendall Miami area is awesome =D.
    No, I'd working towards moving to Tampa, my brother his wife and my soon to be nephew live there.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    If eddie says that a 10th planet will open here in Miami eventually than its obviously just a matter of time but until than ill just drill with the a few of the Miami players and than expand once we start dominating all the tourneys that head our way mwahaha

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    No, I'd working towards moving to Tampa, my brother his wife and my soon to be nephew live there.
    Well Tampa is nice. You'll probably like Ybor city if you haven't already gone. Plus you'd be away from the bitter cold of NY winters.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelD View Post
    Hey kiko if thats true you can bring people to open mat im available tomorrow saturday if i can bring someone thatd be cool (my brother and pretty much only person ive even met as flexible as me) if I cant id still love to go for the experience as you can tell im still fairly new to BJJ but a hardcore enthusiast especially of the 10th planet since eddies rubber guard literally and i mean literally changed my life in every way possible when I read the beginning of the book not to sound cheesy but i cant imagine where or who Id be if I didnt buy thay book
    That's awesome you've been hit with the enlightened outlook too Angel. I'm also very new, but I'm just so attracted to the methodology and the "truth seeking" aspect of 10PJJ which puts ego to the side and replaces it with an honest search for what really works. I wish every martial art had this sort of renaissance.
    Yeah brother, you and your brother are free to train with me. I get open mat time at my gym Mon-Fri and open mat time at my buddy's gym Sat from 12-4pm.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast