Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NEWS: (Well not really)Chael Sonnen: I stopped hitting Silva out of mercy and boredom

Here's a little something for you "pocket protector/number cruncher" types: I hit Anderson Silva with more unanswered, undefended strikes than any fighter has landed on an opponent in the history of combat sports.

Go count 'em up, Poindexters.

I struck him more times than Quasimodo struck the church bell at Notre Dame. I hit him so many times that I stopped fighting because my fists bouncing off his melon were ringing so loudly that it sounded like a bell, and I thought that the round, and the fight, were over. Actually, that's not true--I actually stopped out of mercy and boredom.

God knows, if he hit me with a TENTH of the undefended shots I hit him with, the ref would have pulled him off me faster than a meth-head pulls the foil off a dozen shoplifted Dristan tablets. I hit him enough to have the fight stopped FIVE TIMES, in FIVE separate rounds.

Therefore, I consider myself 5-1 against him, even allowing for his tainted triangle which only came after I thought the fight was over, and I had already turned the side of his head into a bowl of porridge with my fists.

Read entire article: http://www.paullazenby.com/

Array

School
    10thPlanet Oceanside
    wow dude is obviously very bitter he really should STFU because the bottom line is he lost fair and square BORED or not LOL Bored during a title fight what a joke dude is a real clown especially when you put into the equation that he was roided up on top of all that.

Array

School
    Serra BJJ
    Keep tellin urself that Chael, u still have no belt.

Array

School
    None
    LOL HE MAD.

I've heard arguments for him, but his just sounds sad. Seriously, he survived it, and tapped your ass out. You can at least be humble about it, even if you think the fight should have been ended earlier. Not to mention you wouldn't have got to hold the belt for very long anyway.

he cheated and still lost

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Stolfi View Post
    Keep tellin urself that Chael, u still have no belt.
    +1

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    finally people see what a fraud this guy is, I have been saying it before he actually was proven to be a fraud. He belongs in the WWE.
    Jigoro Kano → Tsunejiro Tomita → Mitsuyo "Count Koma" Maeda → Carlos Gracie, Sr. → Jean Jacques Machado → Eddie Bravo → Myself

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    You guys see the comment he made on the evan tanner movie comming out? I had to rewind it a few times just to make sure he said what I thought he said.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    You guys see the comment he made on the evan tanner movie comming out? I had to rewind it a few times just to make sure he said what I thought he said.
    Yea I wasn't sure I saw that right to. Did he say he was not an intelligent person?

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    No he doesn't say that. He said what Tanner was saying could not have come from an intelligent person. Because of the editing in the trailer, we don't know what Tanner was saying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast