Array

School
    Easton bjj Littleton CO./Pedro Sauer Louisville KY./10th Planet

attn eddie eddie relite bjj fire

i would just like to tell a story about myself and the way meeting eddie in chicago relite a fire for bjj i thought was lost . i have been grappling since i was 12 i am now 38 at age 29 i was on top of my game traveling to every tournament i could compete at .i went to relson gracie nationals and got 2nd place 2 weeks later i competed for gold here at our local tournament . i took about a month break and got back at it i went to the university of indiana to a bjj tourny where after winning my first match suffered a stroke in my 2nd match doctor said i was very lucky and i couldnt train for over a year while under doctors care . i had basically all but given up on trainin when a friend of mine asked me if i wanted to go to chicago to train with eddie bravo and how eddie loved his smoke and that peeked my curiosity so i went and what a great day that was training then we all went and enjoyed an after training mint lol . eddie seemed to be down to earth and real as it gets somethin iside changed i started learnin rubber gaurd and from there my bjj was back in my life i still dont train as much as i would like but every chance i get i support 10th planet with much love . and for that my friend i want to say thank u so much

Array

School
    Relson Gracie, Phoenix AZ
    Wow, what an inspirational tale! I have been contemplating all day whether or not to train tonight...I left class early last night after my left shoulder began to ache as it had the night before. I keep telling my self to stay home tonight and just chill, but I am also itching to get down to my school tonight, and if nothing else, learn a new technique be around my mates. I am completly addicted to this way of life and I am happy your pilot light has been relite.

Array

School
    yea man me to thanks if it wasnt for close friends that train dragin me back out to meet eddie ida ben done for keep trainin bro and thanks

Array

School
    if u guys happen to see bill keeling on here give him props hes the one that dragged my ass back out into the life .after i helped get him on his path . was good insperation