Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Eugene / Northwest Training Center
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    That whole thread is ridiculous. Some people really have nothing better to do. Like Kat Williams said,"if you ain't got haters, you aren't doing something right." Keep on hating, your just keeping Eddie at the top of conversation.
    ahaha agree with that

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Well then again how many people have joined cults like Scientology? Everybody can look at it and be shocked that so many supposedly smart people are into it LOL
    Lol don't get me wrong I'm a nibiru warrior till I die lol but yeah it happens :P
    "Never go full retard"
    Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Periscope @10P4L

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    True enough I guess lol
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Maybe by the time I am a black belt and winning the world championships all this hate on 10th planet will be over.
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    ttt 4 Gerald!

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dewitt Jr View Post
    Its so strange that, people think there is something fundamentally wrong with 10th planet. I don't know why so many of us would have joined and why so many of us compete and do well if something was wrong fundamentally with the system.
    There are many reasons why there are 10th Planet haters. 1st and foremost in my opinion, how dare an American take something that the Brazilians made amazing, and make it different, and better? How dare a stoner make something better than it is? How dare a stoner American who happens to be a creative genius at JJ, get recognition...AND beat one of the best Brazilians at an ADCC? We do dare challenge the status quo. It wasn't the intention to get all the hate. 10PJJ and its members simply wanted to keep evolving the sport of JJ, especially in the NOGI aspect. How dare we train techniques without the holy robe/gi. Well we do dare, and nothing's stopping us. It's not the system that people are hating really, it's what the new system represents...which is change. Change has always been met by adversity and challenge from internal and external factors. I think us 10PJJ players don't even make up .01% of the entire JJ community, but we're being heard. Love or hate us, we're here to stay.

I feel like we're the 300 Spartans at Hell's Gate vs the entire Persian Army.

Array

School
    Serra BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dewitt Jr View Post
    Its so strange that, people think there is something fundamentally wrong with 10th planet. I don't know why so many of us would have joined and why so many of us compete and do well if something was wrong fundamentally with the system.
    They've never really looked into the system, they have no idea what its really about.

This ride wouldn't be as good without all the resistance.

I'm glad Eddie never posted a serious response to that thread. He knows wtf he's doing. There's no need to prove anything to all the people who talk shit but aren't really educated about 10th Planet, or Eddie Bravo. His students have his back and it's this generation that will prove the effectiveness of 10th Planet MMA Jiu-Jitsu.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    By the way, Happy birthday Gerald!
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    was it deleted? i cant seem to find it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    scratch that last comment.. i found it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast