You ever have a good night in Jiu Jitsu and Just wanna go celebrate?

We have all been down in the dumps. We get tapped out over and over and over and it does get to us. Males for ages have been the gatherer supporting the colonies and sheltering the family. But after humbling our selves we get to experience a thing called Jiu Jitsu and no one understands how happy something like this can make a man.

Tonight I was on fire. Hitting X guard sweeps, Butterfly sweeps, going through the stages of Rubber guard as easy as eating a bowl of oatmeal. I'd go to perpendicular Jiu Claw instead of regular and throw my body weight left sweeping them into a baby arm. This is evolution my friends.

Having these kind of results makes a man want to go smoke a bag of dope or drink a case of beer. Maybe snort some saw dust or something........does anyone feel the joy i feel after some good rolling? lol cheesey i know but f it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    You've just described the best thing about this sport, for sure! No better feeling than kicking some ass, congrats, im jealous. I need more mat time.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    After a couple months of not rolling due pain from injury, I found myself pain free in that spot today and decided to give it a whirl with guys from the fight team and some of the teens who happen to go to Brazil in the summer to train at a Gracie gym. I got tapped out a billion times, but I didn't care. I was happy to do full rolls for the 1st time in months. No rib pain till the last roll. I think I got six 5 minute rolls in then BAM, I got taken down by this smaller guy on the fight team and he landed in side control and I heard a pop again on the left rib. Didn't hurt, but I stopped just to make sure that I didn't beat the hell out of that rib. This may be one of the best days of this year so far for me, even if I didn't get anywhere close to a submission.

By the way, people love pulling open guard and closed guard in my gym to start the party. I realize, I have zippo for guard passes. Any suggestions on a couple of high percentage passes that I should be drilling to pass full guard?

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    He'll yeah. I love nights when your just in the zone beyond all else. Everything you try works and stuff you haven't rep'd enough even clicks. These are few and far between for myself due to my training partners but on the rare occasion I feel invincible... Only to be brought back to earth abruptly after rolling Bobby or a couple other monsters we have lurkin on the mats. I've also noticed my standards for a good night have significantly gone up and have gotten disappointed over some just mediocre nights when in the grand scheme of things I did just fine. Either way, keep it up bro and good things will happen

Quote Originally Posted by Kiko View Post
    After a couple months of not rolling due pain from injury, I found myself pain free in that spot today and decided to give it a whirl with guys from the fight team and some of the teens who happen to go to Brazil in the summer to train at a Gracie gym. I got tapped out a billion times, but I didn't care. I was happy to do full rolls for the 1st time in months. No rib pain till the last roll. I think I got six 5 minute rolls in then BAM, I got taken down by this smaller guy on the fight team and he landed in side control and I heard a pop again on the left rib. Didn't hurt, but I stopped just to make sure that I didn't beat the hell out of that rib. This may be one of the best days of this year so far for me, even if I didn't get anywhere close to a submission.

By the way, people love pulling open guard and closed guard in my gym to start the party. I realize, I have zippo for guard passes. Any suggestions on a couple of high percentage passes that I should be drilling to pass full guard?

Ya i use a ton of guard passes however im mostly a guard guy myself.

Pass#1 You stand up and approach him and hes on his godamn ass. push his mother fucking left shoulder, kick your right leg back, push his right knee in with your left hand as you push his godamn left shoulder back and slide that right leg of yours to knee on stomach.

Pass#2 Double under hook pass. wait to get a sliight gap in his guard and just jam both of your arms outside his legs and double under pass.

Pass # 3 i just put myself in half guard and twister pass out of the shit

Pass #4 i hug both of his aggravating legs with my arms. i then sprawl my legs back and tiptoe around his guard keeping my ches to his legs im hugging tightly...............godamn bacon with a little cheese and cow meat is great.

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood
    i had that feeling 2 times 2 days straight!
    lol

its even better after you roll hard as fuck at a tournament!

Array

School
    10th Planet jiu jitsu Orange park
    Yea not much on the dope, beer, and sawdust. But smoothie king with the crew afterwards is essential after a good practice. Thumbs up to that.